double eagle for sale

cedarman

Looking to sell my very safe very reliable double eagle which needs nothing. Whether you are looking to catch dinner or go water skiing with the family this is the boat for you. Never bottom painted or left in the water. Always out of the elements.

It is the 17' 6" model with the deep V hull
comes with a 90 hp Johnson with around 60 hours on rebuild(done by Lordship Marine in Vancouver with receipt)

also including 2.2 kicker
Brand new seats
brand new canvas top
Galvanized aluminum trailer with serge brakes and bearing buddies

FISHING EQUIPMENT
two Scotty strong arms with extra cables and 3 balls and many clips.
Lowrance fish finder with built in speedo
vhf radio
Compass
2 Scotty rod holders

SPORTS EQUIPMENT
1 Banana tube (two people behind one another)
1 normal ski tube
1 set of like new water skis
1 rope for tubing
1 rope for water skiing

MISC EQUIPMENT

JVC am/fm CD player
4 6" x 9" JBL speakers in removable boxes
4 life vest
2 aluminum oars
2 tie downs ropes
3 bumpers
1 extra prop
fully outfitted anchor with chain/rope
650 gal/hour bilge pump

Everything is included and you will need nothing. Service has just been done on the motor (again with receipt) and starts and runs perfect.

Contact Ryan for viewings

1229377341.jpg

I meant to hit preview and I hit post.

Sorry guys I am asking $11500.00 obo

also I will work on more pics.

cheers,
Ryan

I need to move the boat as my Striper is on the way here. Now $10,500.00</u>

1229377341.jpg
[/URL]

doubleeagleboat017.jpg
[/URL]http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/883/doubleeagleboat010.jpg[/IMG]

fishingbamfield2009014.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks,
cedarman

quote:Originally posted by flyrod

What year are the boat and motor? Have you had the stringers looked for dry rot? thanks Rod

Hey Flyrod theoat and motor are early 90's. If you would like to see it I am showing people Sunday

Ryan
604-780-9119

Hey Flyrod the stringer are 100% clean as is the rest of the boat.

What year are the boat and motor? Have you had the stringers looked for dry rot? thanks Rod

Hey Flyrod the stringer are 100% clean as is the rest of the boat.

quote:Originally posted by cedarman

I need to move the boat as my Striper is on the way here. Now $10,500.00</u>

Hey Cedarman can you explain why the top photo is a different boat than the interior shots than the one under cover. Note different pin striping on hull and 3 piece winsheild in one , 2 piece winsheild in other ????? ...trailer included , there are two different trailers pictured as well. whats up ?

1229377341.jpg
[/URL]

doubleeagleboat017.jpg
[/URL]http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/883/doubleeagleboat010.jpg[/IMG]

fishingbamfield2009014.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks,
cedarman

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Suspect the top shot is of a new 17.5 from a dealer somewhere ??
bottom shots are the real McCoy ;)

Thats what I figured [}:)][:0]

Which boat is for sale ? the boat in the top photo or the bottom photos ?
The 'real... McCoy' is supposed to be a 'early 90's' so it can't be the boat pictured in top photo? Early 90's ? What exact year is it ? For goodness sake its stamped right there on the transom (starboard side ) !! . The top photo is a late model approx 2004-2009.
The bottom photos show a DE that doesn't have the raised deck or bow rail like the DE in the top photo. The 2 piece ( fastback) windshield was standard in much older models (with 3 piece walkthrough becoming an option then eventually became obsolete with only walkthrough windsheild available) Also DE's new boat logo sticker ( as seen on top photo) came out in January of 2004 ! DE's 176 is actually 17' 1" and never 17' 6" . 176 is a model # that boats use and is not an exact representation of LOA.
Its difficult to know if stringers are perfect. "100% clean " means nothing to me really unless the floor is opened up or a professional survey came up A ok. How does the seller know the shape of the stringers might be a good question ?
Not to rain on Cmon's sell here, as DE's are well made boats! ...but when I see some incorrect or misleading photos (or info) , I feel I need to speak my word so all buyers are provided the "heads up "- I hope someone would do this for me too.
Oh and by the way , you may 'get' that I do think it is misleading to advertise a boat and trailer using a photo of a different boat and trailer, that is also much newer than the one you are selling.

You are close. The top picture is my friends 2007. I put it on there for a comparison. I was using it to show the condition of my boat. The differences are the split window and he has a built in fish box.

striper1.jpg

WOW peahead don't hold back let me know how you really feel. [:eek:)]

you could be like a normal person and ask a question or phone me rather than cut me up on my add.
Now I know how Millsy feels on his Grady add that was high jacked.

As I stated before the first picture is my friend Kent's 2007 and it is to show that my older boat is in great condition
NOT to mislead or try and cheat anyone.

tell you what if you feel I am not trust worthly since I am new on the forum and only have talked to Fogducker and Nedarb2 if you like what you see and want a survey and it does not pass due to something that I stated wrong I will pay for the survey
Is that not Fare???

Hull is a 1989 classified as a 17'6" on paperwork but I have never taken a tape to it to see LOA
motor is a 1991 VRO rebuilt in 2004
According to the first owner the boat he boat it in late 1990 hence the different year on motor/hull

This is a 2 owner boat and the first was my best friend so I know the history and the condition.

I hope this helps clarify some questions and makes everyone more comfortable

peahead not sure if you are an mainland guy but if so lets have a beer and I will show you the boat first hand interest or not. Then you can post a honest review for all to read. I will buy the beer ;)

I'm sorry Cedarman but I have to agree with peahead. If you want to show how good a condition your boat is in take a picture of ITnot somebody elses boat. Your reasoning doesn't quite make sense. In this day and age you're gonna get called on it if you're not being totally straight.quote]Originally posted by cedarman

WOW peahead don't hold back let me know how you really feel. [:eek:)]

you could be like a normal person and ask a question or phone me rather than cut me up on my add.
Now I know how Millsy feels on his Grady add that was high jacked.

As I stated before the first picture is my friend Kent's 2007 and it is to show that my older boat is in great condition
NOT to mislead or try and cheat anyone.

tell you what if you feel I am not trust worthly since I am new on the forum and only have talked to Fogducker and Nedarb2 if you like what you see and want a survey and it does not pass due to something that I stated wrong I will pay for the survey
Is that not Fare???

Hull is a 1989 classified as a 17'6" on paperwork but I have never taken a tape to it to see LOA
motor is a 1991 VRO rebuilt in 2004
According to the first owner the boat he boat it in late 1990 hence the different year on motor/hull

This is a 2 owner boat and the first was my best friend so I know the history and the condition.

I hope this helps clarify some questions and makes everyone more comfortable

peahead not sure if you are an mainland guy but if so lets have a beer and I will show you the boat first hand interest or not. Then you can post a honest review for all to read. I will buy the beer ;)
[/quote]

Peahead your last two post are kind of out of left field.

The only thing I can think of is like me you recieved a ton of PM from our posting

If you are interested I am serious. This Saturday I have some time and would be happy to have you come see the boat. Oh yeah I did say I would buy the beer but I am sorry to say it will be my flavor.;)

striper1.jpg

Hey Cedarman when you get back....check your mail , if you didn't get my mail just let me know here. A couple of mails bounced back to me but I think the third try worked....

Ryan, will be happy now that i have posted here as his DE ad is on the top of the For Sale Thread now ....unless of course the boat was sold on Sunday !

Back