Donate to Pacific Salmon Foundation and Your donation to Chinook restoration will be matched!

cohochinook

I thought I would share this with the Forum. PSF has a donor Rudy North who will match every dollar you donate to them in this fundraising campaign. Well worth making a donation to PSF! See below:

Supporters like you enable us to fund the critical work of volunteer streamkeepers while making science-based decisions for wild salmon. By now, you may have seen our new video presentation on 'The Truth about Orcas, Seals and Chinook,' about what Southern Resident Orcas and their primary food source - Chinook - need to recover. This year-end we're asking supporters like you to donate to Chinook and salmon restoration initiatives. You will receive a charitable tax receipt and every dollar you donate will be matched thanks to a challenge fund set-up by donor Rudy North.

Young Chinook, and other salmon species, rely on healthy estuaries and eelgrass to feed and prepare for their ocean journey. But estuaries are also hotspots for industrial, residential and recreational use - and the many damaging activities that come with that. We need your help to support the volunteers restoring vital estuary habitat.

One of our partners, the Seachange Marine Conservation Society, is already cleaning up estuaries around the Strait of Georgia. To date, they've removed more than 85 tonnes of garbage harming estuary habitat, with at least 20 sites planned over the next five years.

SeaWolf-Front-1200px-V01.jpg

Please visit psf.ca to give online or phone the PSF office at 604-664-7664 to make your donation. As an added incentive, for each $100 you donate, you will be entered to win a hand-carved artist proof reel donated by PEETZ Outdoors Ltd. $100 = one entry, $500 = five entries.

Our children deserve a future with the same healthy ecosystems that we have enjoyed. Thank you for supporting a future for our salmon.

This is the first year I have not donated to PSF.

Instead I bought memberships to SFI, SFAC, Donated to Net Pen, Also donated to the new orcs initiative small communities and sports. As well as donated to a local stream keepers.

Still may donate tho great organization

This is the first year I have not donated to PSF.

Instead I bought memberships to SFI, SFAC, Donated to Net Pen, Also donated to the new orcs initiative small communities and sports. As well as donated to a local stream keepers.

Still may donate tho great organization

There's a lot of good organizations to donate too! I have joined the SFI, donated to Alexandra Morton, Watershed Watch and Skeena Wild. I attended PSF's big spring fundraiser and this is my second donation this year to them. Thanks for contributing to some good causes Wildmanyeah! With the private donor in Rudy North matching your donation, it's like your doubling down on the PSF!:)

I make my annual donation to PSF each December to take advantage of the match as well. thx for sharing. Lots of great working being done by many groups. cheers

Back