Dock mounted filet table

ab1752

Crew Member
I searched but I can't find the thread which discussed a local BC / WA company who makes awesome dock.mounted filet tables. I'm sort of over cleaning fish on my knees, any suggestions would be great. Cheers!

Get a cheap folding card table

I'd definitely go that way but the commander is looking for something more rugged. I could have sworn there was someone around Victoria who was building a decent one around 750 bucks or so...one that is bolted to the dock itself.

Wife bought me this for xmas one yr, great table
120$ or so on sale

I'd definitely go that way but the commander is looking for something more rugged. I could have sworn there was someone around Victoria who was building a decent one around 750 bucks or so...one that is bolted to the dock itself.
She's not as ghetto as i, lol!

Nauti Marine

I'd give Redwood Plastic in Langley a call too. They can build you something custom at a really good price:

Nauti marine that's the one, thanks! Hmm...maybe not, they don't offer a dock mount version. The search goes on.

Get a frame built by @noluckor @brandoand bolt one on. They're cheap.

I searched but I can't find the thread which discussed a local BC / WA company who makes awesome dock.mounted filet tables. I'm sort of over cleaning fish on my knees, any suggestions would be great. Cheers!
What about a coho trough on your boat, mount up higher or hang on the railing? The new version is chinook length.

647DA6A0-A378-4233-9AF6-771180444D99.jpeg

https://www.deepbluemarine.com/products-view.cfm?CategoryID=3 this is a contender, the 48"

And in the holy smokes that's baller column:

https://www.deepbluemarine.com/products-view.cfm?CategoryID=3 this is a contender, the 48"

And in the holy smokes that's baller column:

Yeah lots in the US.

I built one on the back of my transom right over my fish locker door. Great for hali fishing as a bait table and also lets me gut my fish while trolling. I can also use it back at my slip as a cutting table even for hali.
Consider making one that fits on the back of your boat. I have water at my dock but I also have a raw water washdown that makes it easier too. I like it so much I use it more then the cleaning station at my boat club.

Wife bought me this for xmas one yr, great table
120$ or so on sale
these are great , fold up , had one for years

Back