Do any duolocks not suck?

RogersonCrusoe

Hey guys,
Making up some quick change leaders for the winter season using Scott's (I think it was?) method - leaders with duolocks on the end. Trouble is, that all my duolocks are so stiff that they're frustrating to use and borderline painful.
Any brands you recommend? Or just suck it up and deal with it? ;)

W
Hey guys,
Making up some quick change leaders for the winter season using Scott's (I think it was?) method - leaders with duolocks on the end. Trouble is, that all my duolocks are so stiff that they're frustrating to use and borderline painful.
Any brands you recommend? Or just suck it up and deal with it? ;)
whats a duolock ?

Coastlocks (with ball bearing swivels, preferably from Sampo, Spro or Owner) over duolocks any day.

I am using these starting a few months back and I like them

Attachments

• snaps.jpg
    snaps.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 72
Try these, I have been using them now for almost 10 years. They are quick and easy to use, and strong. Never had one fail. PNT has them.

I have transitioned away from Hawaiian snaps - too hard to open for me. The dual lock snaps I use are really easy to open and never fail. Super streamlined also, so they are aren't bulky as some of larger Hawaiian snaps. I use that s*&$ on everything. Try em

I have transitioned away from Hawaiian snaps - too hard to open for me. The dual lock snaps I use are really easy to open and never fail. Super streamlined also, so they are aren't bulky as some of larger Hawaiian snaps. I use that s*&$ on everything. Try em
Bought the #2 size (20kg, look like). Excited to try.

I'm using the hawaiian snaps, yes they can be annoying but they're strong af.
Had to google what Hawaiian snaps were, but I use the same(always referred to them as McMahon snaps). I don’t find them difficult to use at all... trick I find is to push the bead chain(or swivel) into it versus trying to mash it open with fingers.

Had to google what Hawaiian snaps were, but I use the same(always referred to them as McMahon snaps). I don’t find them difficult to use at all... trick I find is to push the bead chain(or swivel) into it versus trying to mash it open with fingers.
This☝️

Back