dinos?

happy hooker

Crew Member
Anyone been dino hunting on the Fraser in the last few days?

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

yup was a great time between the 2 boats for 2 days we landed around 80 fish.Great job to the guides Curtis and Mark.One of the highlights was watching from our boat KElly playing a 7+ footer for 2 hours he was sober when the fight started and a little wobbly by the end.

Where were you guys fishing. I just bought a hewes Searunner 18 ET last weekend do you think I can use this for fishing sturgeon on the fraser or harrison river? Also are you able to tell me some good tips for bait and spots to go?

Thanks
Jordan

If Gord Goodie has his store still in Sardis he would be the guy to get the info on the rivers back in and around Chilliwack.....GORD'S TACKLE...

we were fishing from the mission boat launch and not going far and in many different spots.they were eating row,ditch eels and some very stinky salmon.
Your boat would be fine it is very tame water.

Hey Nice fish.

I just bought a 18 hewescraft SR ET and I want to take it out for Sturgeon. I live in the Okanaagan and I'm looking for a place to fish and some helpful tips. I was wondering where you are launching and fishing and also if there are places to stay aroud there for the weekened.

Thnaks
JAC

quote:Originally posted by JAC

Hey Nice fish.

I just bought a 18 hewescraft SR ET and I want to take it out for Sturgeon. I live in the Okanaagan and I'm looking for a place to fish and some helpful tips. I was wondering where you are launching and fishing and also if there are places to stay aroud there for the weekened.

Thnaks
JAC

Hey Jac, funny enough I live in Osoyoos, where r u? PM me and I'll fill you in on spots, gear, etc.

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

We lost the one in the pic thats just starting to jump. You can see the bait bag right on the tip of the snout as it shook it out. Kind of a cool shot. You can also see how slack the line is in the top of the pic, the perils of taking out first timers...[}:)]

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

Hey jac if you want i can probably spend a day with you and show you the ropes down here.
Has been a while and wouldnt mind getting out there myself.
should be primetime if your thinking the next little while.

Who's the top Rod's on the Fraz for dino's? Possibly trying to book a trip next week...Trev, kelly?

Pass the Pack

I would go with either Rod Toth of Bent Rods or Wade Gienow
Cant remember Wades company name but wouldnt be hard to find im sure.

Both these guys are top notch fishermen and will work there butt of for there money.

Id highly recommend either one.

Back