***DELETE - PACKAGE SECURED***Longshot - Package pickup - BlackCreek -> Lower Mainland

hippaisland

Bit of a longshot but thought I’d put it out there. Anyone coming from Black Creek area or passing through and coming over to either Horseshoe Bay/Tsawwassen Saturday afternoon or later(avail for pickup Saturday by 1pm in Black Creek). Trying to get a tote over that gal left at Nootka Sound Resort. Happy to pay $100.00 for your troubles if anyone can help close to pickup time otherwise she will have to go pick it up as she needs contents asap. Can meet on this side of the pond anywhere convenient. Alternatively will ship but thought it’s worth an ask!

Rob
604-818-8003

Alternatively even if someone is coming through Black Creek to Nanaimo or Vic she could buzz over and meet there.

This sounds like a job for CommanderMan! @Raincity!!!

Good luck, any chance they could get it to harbor air and you can grab it downtown? That's what we do when someone leaves the keys for something important at the wrong house duh.

This sounds like a job for CommanderMan! @Raincity!!!

Good luck, any chance they could get it to harbor air and you can grab it downtown? That's what we do when someone leaves the keys for something important at the wrong house duh.

I like your thinking… Come to think of it… would be a good excuse to go fish Entrance this weekend if anyones coming down to Nanaimo.

my son is going from CR to Vic tomorrow: not sure if this is an option for you
It would be if he is willing to p/u package and drop at a marina in Nanaimo on their way down. Then I could pickup via boat on Saturday or Sunday. Be happy to slip them some cash for their troubles. However tote isn’t available for pickup until around 12-1pm on Saturday so not sure how that works for their timing.

$100 cash if anyones coming down island Sunday and willing to drop tote at any Nanaimo marina. Can be over there in boat to meet pretty much anytime. Would ship but doesn’t arrive in Black Creek until Saturday 1pm and the gal needs contents asap.

Pickup: Sea View Farm
1392 Seaview Rd
Black Creek BC V9J 1J7
Canada

Dropoff: Any Nanaimo marina/dock/beach I can nose up on.

Bump! $150! Lol

Last edited:
Have found a ride for the tote! Going to fish entrance Sunday and pick up tote in Nanaimo by boat. Calling for light winds so good excuse to get out on the water. My gal thinks I’m a hero and I get the day off to go fishing. WIN/WIN.

Wanted to thank everyone for reaching out with offers to help and suggestions. SFBC has a great group of guys & gals! Now I need to pay it forward!

Will report back on the fishing results in appropriate thread!!!

Thanks All!

Back