Day 2 on the gensets....

Cuba Libre

Any one else still without hydro?

Five good sized trees down for the count as well. Next years firewood for when we get the NEXT windstorm

no way holmes went a hole 14 hours with out posting, it must have been Armageddon. what did you do with the time

no way holmes went a hole 14 hours with out posting, it must have been Armageddon. what did you do with the time
I would hope he was cooking up some ribs and mailing out sample packs....... I just checked my mailbox and nothing there Hhmmm..............................

now theres the money shot
Bast@rd!!:D

Day three with no power..... snowing like it was in Gold River too........ 2" in the last hour..

Finally-- power on at 2pm. Sure dont envy the job the linemen have. Big thanks is deserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Power back on at 2pm in Sayward. For how long who knows as I have seen trees on lines. No biggie as our Jotul woodstove has a real cooktop and we have a generator, like everyone else.

I had taken 4 books out of the library just before the outage. Got a nifty compost bin built in the time I would have blown on the net over the three days.

Bummer was missing the Hawks beat the Blues.

Back