Das Boat

island idiots

This 21' K & C project has been ongoing for more than a decade. Started in Langford for use in Sooke etc. and is now in the WK and will be launched at Arrow lake next year. Always on ongoing project, I doubt it will ever be completely done, but it keeps me going, and I look forward to trolling around the lake. Fuel lines, hydraulic steering hoses, Kicker steering link, mount the kicker, and main fuel tank, and it will be ready for sea trials. Lots of finishing to do, but hey, its a fishing boat, not a ***** boat.

https://imgur.com/a/5fQ50lu

Nice work it looks good... post some final pics of project ;)

So we had the maiden voyage after almost 20 years. Das Boat worked great.
Now to break in the motors and finish the rest while I use it.
Really impressed with performance. Handling and trim worked great. So good to finally have it in the water.

So we had the maiden voyage after almost 20 years. Das Boat worked great.
Now to break in the motors and finish the rest while I use it.
Really impressed with performance. Handling and trim worked great. So good to finally have it in the water.

Awesome! Nice restoration on a good ole west coast hull. Who did your pod if you dont mind me asking?

Awesome! Nice restoration on a good ole west coast hull. Who did your pod if you dont mind me asking?
The guy in the white shirt lol
Renowned all over the South Island it is none other than the Skipper of the Fah Cups!

Back