"D.F.O. has stated that if we have markets for seal/sea lions First Nations can get license to sell"

wildmanyeah

Crew Member
From Facebook:

Thomas Sewid

Admin · 37 mins
Great news! Our dedicated leader Chief Roy Jones Jr from the Haida Nation has just informed me that D.F.O. has stated that if we have markets for seal and sea lions we First Nations can get license to sell!

Now that we know this, we can now announce that the group we are building is going to be led by the names I posted two days ago and more First Nations that want to join in the group.

We are now PACIFIC BALANCE MARINE MANAGEMENT, but we will not change name of group until our directors/advisers from throughout the coast agree at conference call on Monday.

Fellow First Nations we have your markets and now proceeding to get Letters of Intent to purchase from the companies and countries that want our seal and sea lion products.

Time for First Nations Bands, organizations and you the individual to contact Roy and I so we can get your process to harvest and sell put together. Ensure your Band has rights to harvest and get your license to sell from D.F.O. first before trying to sell. As always, follow the Law to the T.

Reach out and get your own markets as well. The door is open, let the HARVEST THE HERD begin!

To our fellow North American Indians south of the border, yes we need you all on board to help protect our salmon. This is a great time to invest in the new fishery of seals and sea lions that will help protect our salmon. Under J-Treaty there may be ways to get your harvested animals to Canada to sell? If interested in supporting, please contact one of us. We are here to help in anyway we can.

If you're new to group, please don't clutter comment thread with possible markets - the markets have all been posted in this group. Scroll away and see.

Non-natives, this is all about protecting salmon, so if you want those seal hide seat covers for your boat that water beads off so you don't get a wet arse, contact me. Yes, you can send us a Letter of Intent To Purchase if you want to diversify your business or build a new one with First Nations harvested seal and sea lion.

D.F.O. will be getting my application next week for me to harvest, process my own hides, make seat covers and clothing and market myself to sell.

HARVEST THE HERD!

Roy Jones Jr. 778-840-7897 pacificbalance@haidagwaii.net

Email: tom.sewid@gmail.com

Cell Canada: 604-724-7325 U.S. Cell 206-604-3303 In U.S. so call me on this number.

It's been a long 13 months of volunteer work, so please share post.

I just sent an email to order up some new sealion Pelt boat seat covers. Its time for everyone to support this cause.

Back