Cuts of meat on sale

Back attached chicken legs on for 1.98lb at Walmart. Great crab bait, or jerk chicken

Always on the lookout for a good porterhouse. Strip loin on the big side, tenderloin with the little one. Bones for stock.

What's the longest you would consider steaks left at room temperature to be safe? I picked up a bunch of those Superstore striploins and accidentally left them on the counter for 3 hours last night. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

What's the longest you would consider steaks left at room temperature to be safe? I picked up a bunch of those Superstore striploins and accidentally left them on the counter for 3 hours last night. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
They can spend 2 hours in the "danger zone". But add a safety factor to that. They also stay cold enough in the packaging that they don't get into the zone for some time. 3 hours is no problem in my eyes.

They also stay cold enough in the packaging that they don't get into the zone for some time. 3 hours is no problem in my eyes.
Totally be just fine also a steak if it has any bacterial nastiness is kill off by cooking as its only on they very outside . NOW burger if it has any is spread all thru as its been ground and mixed in thats why you hear of E-COLI poisoning with mostly burgers.
If your scared ill come get them for ya lol

Back