Cuddlefish

Discus

I am just wondering if the cuddlefish are bigger than hootchy.. Are the cuddlefish important to you and why? I know the cuddlefish are not making anymore.

My friend has couple of cuddlefish. I will ask him if he wants to sell them.

I am Very sorry I did not put my AD on the cuddlefish for sale, but I have only 11 cuddlefish left.

Discus

I had couples of package of cuddlefish. They sold.. I am sorry.... I have some cuddle fish left..

Look at left side, there are cuddlefish.

Thanks Scott,

I am sorry my misspelling Cuttlefish :)

FA you have great sense of humors :)

I am just wondering the old day , they were selling cuttlefish. Today , I see cuttlefish are selling but they dont have a plastic diamond on nose. They are bigger than old style cuttlefish.

Its okay to cuddle fish Discus. Sometimes on the boat when fishing alone, I get the hankerin to hold someone close and the only one I have close to my heart is a humpy in the bucket. So I cuddle that fish. It makes me feel loved and special. If you dont have a humpy, you can try cuddling a herring or anchovy as sometimes it works well in a pinch. Better if you thaw them out though and its best when we wrap ourselves in a blanky. They need some love to you know.

Sent from my SGH-I717M using Tapatalk

I googled cuddlefish for chits and giggles.... All I got...

meglyman_cuddlefishcolor.jpg

Off to the highjack thread...........
stonedsmilie.gif

Is cuddling fish a new form of catch and release? I am amorous, may start trying spooning-fish. :eek:

Hold me.:eek:

oops wrong hijack thread-moved to other

Last edited by a moderator:
Back