Crooked Pro's?

Labman2

Even if you aren't a sports fan this is very interesting!
Out of all these HIGH paid Professionals, a little rundown on their brushes with the law.
36 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault

71 repeat 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 currently are defendants in lawsuits,
and 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
Can you guess which organization this is?

NBA Or NFL ?
Give up yet?

Neither, it's the MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF COMMONS IN OTTAWA
The same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

My mom sends me that kind of stuff all the time.
I gave up telling her it was BS.
Now it just goes to the delete bin and I keep my mouth shut.
LOL
GLG

Accused and arrested doesn't mean convicted....there is a BIG difference, especially with the $ and the friends that these people have. In that persective, I don't doubt it!

My mom sends me that kind of stuff all the time.
I gave up telling her it was BS.
Now it just goes to the delete bin and I keep my mouth shut.
LOL
GLG

GLG.....my Dad is the same way. I used to send him the "Snopes" summary of the story or actual facts......that did nothing to stop "Dad-Spam" so now I just delete it.

Oh come on man if you send it on to twenty people in the next five minutes all kinds of good fortune will happen to you and if you don't you will have the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch!

Oh come on man if you send it on to twenty people in the next five minutes all kinds of good fortune will happen to you and if you don't you will have the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch!

The fleas of a thousand camels... Da yum.
I better get on it..

LMAO

See something funny has been tread like a BST thread. If your not into it maybe it should left alone....for a couple of days.

Never even considered the fact that it was Dad-spam or some of the other like comments, it came from a pretty (normally) good source. The guy is fairly high up in the food chain at Suncor.

Never even considered the fact that it was Dad-spam or some of the other like comments, it came from a pretty (normally) good source. The guy is fairly high up in the food chain at Suncor.

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of "DAD-spam" type stuff I get too, from supposedly educated intelligent people. Some of it is so obviously crap it is laughable. The rest can easily be checked on sites like Hoaxslayer or Snopes. It takes but 5 minutes. But no, people mindlessly hit the forward button like robotic carbon based message routers, without even thinking. I despair sometimes but it clearly shows many people are incapable of rational intelligent thought, which I suppose is why there are so many religions and other belief systems out there. People just accept what they are told without question......

Naw that is just the shift schedule for the DFO.

Back