Crabbers at Tsawwassen

Blackmax

I heard today from a reliable scource that a group of 30 people are crabbing at Tsawwassen ferry spit by walking in low tide. They get their limit then drive away down to the entrance and come back for another limit, D.F.O. was called but did not show from what I understand. This took place all day and I bet they will be back tomorrow to do the same thing so if anyone has any special connection to D.F.O. give them a heads up and maybe stop the operation before the crab hits the Richmond restaurants.:(

I heard today from a reliable scource that a group of 30 people are crabbing at Tsawwassen ferry spit by walking in low tide. They get their limit then drive away down to the entrance and come back for another limit, D.F.O. was called but did not show from what I understand. This took place all day and I bet they will be back tomorrow to do the same thing so if anyone has any special connection to D.F.O. give them a heads up and maybe stop the operation before the crab hits the Richmond restaurants.:(

Keep calling DFO. Give them an eye witness report complete with licence plate # and and vehicle description etc. Maybe they will show. This happens all the time there and other places. They probably weren't getting rid of there limits, just the under size and females!

Keep calling DFO. Give them an eye witness report complete with licence plate # and and vehicle description etc. Maybe they will show. This happens all the time there and other places. They probably weren't getting rid of there limits, just the under size and females!

Obviously DFO knows about it from the history and phone calls they have recieved and either don't care or have the manpower. Soon the commercial will start and clean it all out and and they wouln't care about the poachers for obvious reasons.

Back