Crab Trap Theft in Pedder Bay

chris73

Beware! Some worthless piece of fecal matter (WPOFM) stole my crab trap today in Pedder Bay - pretty much where all the traps are - adjacent to the William Head prison. I found my float cut off and washed between rocks inshore - I guess I branded it too obvious to be deemed reusuable. After some trap content thefts in the recent past (I can tell if that happens due to the cable ties I use to lock up the trap) this WPOFM now decided to sweep the whole thing. I am so fed up with this! This is the second time this happened to me now. Whoever you are - beware - I am determined to set you up and believe me when I catch you - and I will if you keep doing this - it's just a matter of time - you will wish that you had never laid an eye on somebody else's property. I am usually a peaceful guy but you got me going now and trust me - I will do some serious damage to your boat and yourself when I catch you! You should have picked a smaller guy to mess with! Better smarten up really soon you fU$%head!!!

I keep a 12 gauge under my seat, hoping that I will come around the corner one day and find someone in my traps[}:)] nice hole in the boat seems like a fair trade

Cheers,
Jeremy

Back