Crab thieving!

Mr. Baiter, thank you for your useless post. It seems like you know this area pretty well! What gives? i could swear i saw you in your boat "Morning Wood" prawning yesterday......did you catch any?

Tall Tails

dgerdes,
Interesting story..... 'bout the commercial guys. I live less than a km away from where i set my traps and if i ever find out that a commercial guy has cut my trap, i will not hesitate to go out there myself and cut/sabotqage any/all the commercial traps i see. It's bullsh___ that they think they can control our waters. I don't take more prawns than i need and i don't prawn everyday, i know their comeback is that this is their livelyhood and means of income.....well kiss my ash! i'm looking forward to the opening of their fishery and am not afraid to go out in my boat at night and do some of my own sabotaging (of commercial gear), infact, i can't wait. On the other hand it's too bad we all (commercial and LEGAL sports fisherman) can't team up to nab the illegal fisherman using illegal gear and raping the bottom of all life whatsoever. We found a guy on the dock in horseshoe bay who was out in his boat settin traps and harvesting anything he could get, he had baby octopus, small ling cod, small crabs etc.... i would have loved to give him sh___ but i needed a translator....if you know what i mean.

Can't wait for May.....

Tall Tails

dgerdes,
Interesting story..... 'bout the commercial guys. I live less than a km away from where i set my traps and if i ever find out that a commercial guy has cut my trap, i will not hesitate to go out there myself and cut/sabotqage any/all the commercial traps i see. It's bullsh___ that they think they can control our waters. I don't take more prawns than i need and i don't prawn everyday, i know their comeback is that this is their livelyhood and means of income.....well kiss my ash! i'm looking forward to the opening of their fishery and am not afraid to go out in my boat at night and do some of my own sabotaging (of commercial gear), infact, i can't wait. On the other hand it's too bad we all (commercial and LEGAL sports fisherman) can't team up to nab the illegal fisherman using illegal gear and raping the bottom of all life whatsoever. We found a guy on the dock in horseshoe bay who was out in his boat settin traps and harvesting anything he could get, he had baby octopus, small ling cod, small crabs etc.... i would have loved to give him sh___ but i needed a translator....if you know what i mean.

Can't wait for May.....

Tall Tails

dgerdes,

Can't wait for May.....

Tall Tails

dgerdes,

Can't wait for May.....

Tall Tails

Back