Crab possession limits

bugbones

I note that the column for possession limits has disappeared in the new regs...
I can't seem to get a clear answer on numbers....Anyone know if the daily limit has become the possession limit?
used to be 2Xs the daily limit....

If you saw what I saw in a parking lot a few days ago, you would think there is no limit. Voiced my opinion to the guy and got a quick F.....

If you saw what I saw in a parking lot a few days ago, you would think there is no limit. Voiced my opinion to the guy and got a quick F.....

Observe, Record, and Report. With everyone packing high resolution digital cameras and smartphones these days, it's pretty easy to capture a few photos or vids. Make sure to get the plate number and a good smiling face. If the fish cops don't do anything, there is always social media.

Franko

MILF (Man, I Love Fishing)

Then take their picture discreetly from inside your boat or vehicle. If it's not reported it will never stop.

Ya area 17 is 4 a day BUT is that your possession limit (say at camp over a weekend OR driving home..) Can you have 4 or 8 IN POSSESSION?

Trophy fisher must have been typing at the same time as I.
He Is correct, two daily limits (of 4) = possession limit (8).

In addition to the note he cites, you may also look in your regulation booklet, on page 90, for a definition of possession limit.
Although the definition of posession limit refers to fish, the definition of fish includes crab and all the other critters we catch.

Back