Cowie Ready?

Chosen One, was that you I spoke to at the Vimy takeout waiting for the rig? I was driving the white isuzu that may have got a little close before I noticed you.

Hermann
I'm heading back from the land of ice and snow to the land of rain and chrome on tuesday. Lets make a plan. Give me a call.
Gotta get my oar fixed.

Was fishing the Stoltz area yesterday for a couple hours, I don't think I even turned a fish. Less than a foot of visibility. The guy who was fishing in front of me took a nice buck about 8 lbs I suspect on roe.

That doesnt mean anything on the cow seen lots of guys chucking guts at them and seen it on the shoreline as well.On the occasions I have fished it.

Wolf

thats a shame, I haven't seen that myself but no surprise really.

Can anybody say how the clarity or lack there of is today on the riv?

Well I was at cow bay today blasting ducks and the water was murky as hell from the cowie dont know what it is like upstream but where I was coudlnt see maybe 4 inchs down.

wolf

ah that doesn't sound great, hopefully a little clearer up river - I'm gonna check it out sunday I think.

Any luck with the birds wolf?

Yes it was fun took my Father out now that he is newly retired (jan 13)and he had a chance at some geese and he got one,we were looking for mallards only so we didnt shoot any widgeons,we got 2 but it was more for the 2 of us and we didnt care if we got anything we got enough from our trip to sask deer hunting.

Wolf

good work - I didn't know there was any duck hunting around here - but then again I'm not a hunter so what do I know. I do love duck though!

Hey wolf, off topic again, but i had heard the ducks on the coast were not very tasty especially compared to the prairies, u know anything about this?? something about the feed here compared with them eating more grain out there, would luv some goose, mmmmmm

There great just need to marinate them up and slow cook them.
better get back on the topic though sorry guys to highjacking the thread.

Wolf

Back