Cowichan to Renfrew

KCW

I live in shawnigan and drag my boat thru sooke to renfrew. Has anyone used the new road thru cowichan lk. any good, maybe it would be quicker for me. thanks for any info.

Its all paved now 100% (well 99.9 - theres about 20' of gravel where they just put a new creek crossing in)

Some bumpy sections though from the dips in the road - just watch out and go slow over them

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

The new road from Lake Cowichan is much better. My 26 footer jumped off the ball and stoved in my tailgate on the damn Renfrew road near Parkinson Creek. If I lived north of the 'Hat, I would take the Cow any day.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Hey LC Youbou or Caycuse before you are on the new road? obviously Youbou but thought I'd make sure. Thanks.

I found that my rig had been lowered and locked but was actually sitting on top of the ball. Holy s@#$%^t better watch that next time. I drove all day with it like that. Thank god mine did not jump off the hitch.

Whoa here ! ......... you are going to Renfrew not Nitinat or Bamfield your turn off is just out of Mesachie Lake , Youbou or Caycuse does not come into the equation !

AL

highlights, you need to take the harris creek turn off no where near youbou or caycuse

yeeeees,............I see. Glad I asked. The Harris/Gordon river turn off. That all becomes alot clearer now. Thanks guys!!!!

Well I have travelled the road to Nitinat for years. Couldn't figure out what the heck yu guys were talking about. LOL

Do now;)

HL

Back