Cowichan River sweeper..

Hyde-N-Seek

Just a heads up, there is a huge root ball in the lower S pool and it's almost impossible to avoid in this low river level if you drift down the left size of the river. It's best to just walk your boat down the middle shallow section to avoid the root ball and trees. A raft was pinned and flipped yesterday. So be careful boys if you are drifting down from Vimmy to town.

Hyde-N-Seek.

Hyde how did you make out ? I haven't been out for over a week. Any fresh chrome come in after the last rain. Thanks for the heads up with the root ball.

Tournament Proven !

Hyde how did you make out ? I haven't been out for over a week. Any fresh chrome come in after the last rain. Thanks for the heads up with the root ball.

Tournament Proven !

Fins,

It was ok fishing. It's winding down though, mostly darker fish with 2 kelts and 1 freshie. No problem re the root ball. It was good to hear the 2 gents got out safely after their boat got pinned.

Hyde-N-Seek.

Fins,

It was ok fishing. It's winding down though, mostly darker fish with 2 kelts and 1 freshie. No problem re the root ball. It was good to hear the 2 gents got out safely after their boat got pinned.

Hyde-N-Seek.

The word is it was a well known CO from the Cowie area and his apprentice who was rowing. They made it up the bank and too the road which is along way. Some kayakers found the NRS raft and nobody knows what has happened to it. Savage i guess?? Anybody find a mint NRS raft lately. Good to hear they are alright. How quick things can happen.

Tournament Proven !

If you don't know maddog you got bigger troubles in this world than I thought...

Back