Cowichan Lake Cutties

Wow, compared to other things I've seen posted on this site numerous times, my comment was pretty tame.

I guess the moderator has a point though, the use of a few expletive symbols certainly might offend some people and we don't want the site to degenerate any further.

Back on topic:

Think salt water fly fishing for Coho as an interesting approach to large lake Cutthroat. I've been told it works exceptionally well.

Bob

Wow, compared to other things I've seen posted on this site numerous times, my comment was pretty tame.

I guess the moderator has a point though, the use of a few expletive symbols certainly might offend some people and we don't want the site to degenerate any further.

Back on topic:

Think salt water fly fishing for Coho as an interesting approach to large lake Cutthroat. I've been told it works exceptionally well.

Bob

Back on topic:

Bob

Back on topic:

Bob

I agree with maddog. I love winter cutties on Cow Lake.
Went out last Saturday and hooked into 4 nice ones but only landed 2 on 3 inch tomics.
High winds and snow made boat contol difficult while trolling right up to the shore and fighting fish at same time but what a hoot. Fish seemed to be schooling in tight pockets. Nothing on the sounder forever and then large groups of readings from 2-10 feet or right on the bottom.

Went out last Saturday and hooked into 4 nice ones but only landed 2 on 3 inch tomics.
High winds and snow made boat contol difficult while trolling right up to the shore and fighting fish at same time but what a hoot. Fish seemed to be schooling in tight pockets. Nothing on the sounder forever and then large groups of readings from 2-10 feet or right on the bottom.

Back