Country Rod Crafters Reel Repair

I recently asked Mike at Country rod crafters to have a finnal look at a shimano level wind of mine. I had sent it to Mike's Reel repair twice in the past and was never happy with the results. I picked up the reel today and tried it out in the yard. I am confident that my problems are solved eespecially seeing that Mike had found that the previouse person in the reel had left screws loose and parts installed backwards.

The price was right the fix was good and I am looking forward to geting the reel re-aquainted with the Cowichan and other rivers.

Mike was timley and his service was excelent.

Thanks Mike,

Richard

mikes reel repair is a rip off. Sent reels to be repaired got then back 3 month later and same problem sent them up to Country Rod and they came back fixed, and still working. Country told me mine had not been touch F-- was i mad 300 later. still am to this day

I recently asked Mike at Country rod crafters to have a finnal look at a shimano level wind of mine. I had sent it to Mike's Reel repair twice in the past and was never happy with the results. I picked up the reel today and tried it out in the yard. I am confident that my problems are solved eespecially seeing that Mike had found that the previouse person in the reel had left screws loose and parts installed backwards.

The price was right the fix was good and I am looking forward to geting the reel re-aquainted with the Cowichan and other rivers.

Mike was timley and his service was excelent.

Thanks Mike,

Richard

mikes reel repair is a rip off. Sent reels to be repaired got then back 3 month later and same problem sent them up to Country Rod and they came back fixed, and still working. Country told me mine had not been touch F-- was i mad 300 later. still am to this day

I've had Mike at Country Rod Crafters repair a couple of rods and reels of mine. Quality work and the pricing is pretty reasonable.
Dave

Spring Fever, I salute you. You are gentlemen. Lesser men might have responded differently. Thank god the world still has people who have a modicum of decency

Do you have a thing called Google?

It's not that easy of a find on google.... What's with the bs that has become rampant on here? Summer can't come soon enough.

Good to see everyone has good things to say. Mike lives down the road so i'll let him know next time I see him

Haha I agree... Lots of winter BS lately.

Mike at Country Rod was very helpful the one time I needed a part.

Back