Congrats to Vancouver Reports Sticky - Hits 25,000 views and most posts at 376

Peahead

Most posts of any area at 376 ! 25,000 views and only 2nd to Sooke in views !
.......But there's no fish in Vancouver so why does this thread get so much attention ? ;-)

I said pardon.
The Kitty Coleman thread has you beat.
Must be the morbid curiosity driving that one kinda like driving past an accident.

I said pardon.
The Kitty Coleman thread has you beat.
Must be the morbid curiosity driving that one kinda like driving past an accident.

I was refering only to reports that are a sticky but I can see that wasn't completely clear in my post. While Kitty C. has been accumulating reports for about 2 years as compared to a few months for most Sticky reports, I say Congrats to Kitty Coleman.... and perhaps Kitty is way past due being a sticky ( if you care).

......your curiousty analogy gave me a chuckle ! but probably I'd say more like poking at a sleeping bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's fish in Vancouver Peahead. I know of 3 caught this side of the Strait yesterday between 2 boats..without the gas bill of running to Thrasher and back!

There's fish in Vancouver Peahead. I know of 3 caught this side of the Strait yesterday between 2 boats..without the gas bill of running to Thrasher and back!

Hi FM ... I think you missed my "wink" so therefore missed the sarcasm in that post . ........as we know, of course Vancouver has very good fishing !!!

Very good? It has not been that good since 2003 the last time the Cap had a good return of coho. They need to pick it up again at that hatchery.

Not sure where your getting your info but consistant winter chinook fishery in Howe Sound and Vancouver harbour. Awesome south Bowen Chinook Fishery in April /May as well as consistant Howe Sound chinook fishery in Spring and July ( June can be slowish). April-July Thrasher/Eastern Gabriola (Not Vancouver but part of Vancouver fishing- we go across in 45-50 min) . Still can be very good and consistant coho fishing late June/ July and even into August in Vancouver harbour. Sockeye fishing that you would die for that I am sure you heard about! .....oh yeah and non-stop pinks odd years everywhere. You can cast for em, more fun. Amazing T10 and Sandhead Chinook fishery at times in the summer and an awesome cap chinook fishery in sept/oct !!! There is rarely a time there isn't somewhere to get fish.

Back