Comox Harbour 2010

I saw that fish go into the net.
It was the only one I saw that night.
The guy that played it was by himself and did it like a pro.
Seen jumpers and fish on the screen but they seem to have zipper mouth.
GLG

quote:Originally posted by holmes

very constructive and productive fishass[:eek:)]..holmes*
Constructive but not productive..That is why there are no good reports. Fishing is slow but give it a try. Make sure you wear your hawks jersey or wave your flag so I know were you are at.
;)eman...:D

Hey Holmes,

Yup it just shows that things are slowing down again for some people when you are are on here once again protecting and back of Eaglemaniac and hammering on me a guy you have never met before. I have many days of fishing still ahead of me this year including tomorrow and the next 5 days if the weather holds.

This tread is about Comox Harbour. Time to put it back on track.
;)eman...:D

Thanks GLG that was fun glad u were around to share it with me 33.5 after it was gutted and gilled so how much do guts weigh?? LOL

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

Duffer I went to Parker Marine yesterday and the report I got was 48 lbs so I guess the guts weighed 14.5 lbs. LOL Glad I was out there to see it and she was a beautiful thing.
GLG

Went out and fished for 2 hours, great fish showing. I hit to 2 small ones and one perfect for the bbq about 12 ish. Also went to the hatchery the other day, looked a lil more promising saw once again alot of jacks but also a few more in the 15-25 pound rang almost silver bright. go figure see yall out there

island pursuit

Just got in from fishing out front with WTF. Got into 4 or 5 feeders and got a few prawns to make wonton soup with for dinner tonight.. Talked to another guy who hooked into one as well.

Get out and play.

We did get out and play! Mind you across the water from you Islander's. What a beautiful day it was. Trolled for a couple of hours with nothing we could keep. Floated around rafted together with friends for happy hour. Pulled the traps and called it a day. Malasyian curried prawns for dinner tonight and steak and crab tomorrow. Can't wait for holidays so we can really go out and play.

Powell River...Dam we should meet half way some day for a raft up. You bring the crab we will bring the salmon...LOL

Oh but you would have to bring the ginger chicken from the tidal house resturant in PR.

LMAO. We used to order from the Thaidal Zone all the time until the wife said "it can't be that hard to make" now we have thia at home. If you make it out to Grant Reef, we will probably run into each other for sure. Crabs and prawns came from Savary as our harbour is under construction and it is a huge cluster f*&k. We will be launching from Lund for the time being. Hopefully the weather is good next Sunday. Hopefully get out a little earlier.

Maybe a run over to Grants can be done this comming weekend. But I thought that area was closed for prawning right now.

Back