Clip leader to spoon?

Also - to be fair...how much longer does it really take to tie a spoon on to a leader vs clip. an extra 10 seconds?
I think it's more the idea that storing pre-tied one's gets annoying. And it's not like I'm going to cut the leader off after I'm done with one. Plus then you need your snips and a spool of line handy and a garbage for the trimmings. Yes they're all available but this is cleaner and easier I think?

I think it's more the idea that storing pre-tied one's gets annoying. And it's not like I'm going to cut the leader off after I'm done with one. Plus then you need your snips and a spool of line handy and a garbage for the trimmings. Yes they're all available but this is cleaner and easier I think?
Definitely easier to just have a leader with a clip - a couple different /lengths ready.
And ya having a bunch pre tied never goes well. Kinks in the line, tangles, no great way to store etc...just saying if you like to tie to the spoon directly for action purposes then you are basically just making a leader with a swivel on one side and tying the other.

Also - get some nail clippers and tie them around your neck. You can cut your toe nails when this fishing is slow...chicks love that.

Be nice to have several different leader lengths available to quickly switch on various lures to determine best length for conditions.

X2

I'm so not buying into this concept, but I just got back from cleaning Port Alberni out of duolocks ;-)

Just when I think I have it all dialed in, someone posts a concept that is next level!

Back