Clean-up after your-selves while fishing!!!

steeliehead

I'm sure it has been posted before, but how come it keeps happening. Garbage on our Rivers, beer bottles at boat launches, and fishing line hanging in trees and just thrown down on the rocks on a river bank. Why do people keep littering. I mean when I go fishing it is not just about getting out to fish it is about getting out in nature, breathing the fresh-air, enjoying the bueaty of a river or lake. Everytime I walk along a river I always find yards and yards of fishing line. So I pick it up and stuff it in a pocket. If I can do it why can't the people that throw it on the ground do it. Or I was launching my boat the other day at Langford Lake and luckily saw a beer bottle that I was about to run over. So I picvke it up as well. I don't understand how people can pack in chip bags ,beer cans, lure packages, and so on and not pack it back out. It is simple if you pack it in,pack it out...plain simple. If any of you have been to Langfordlake in the last year and gone by the far island you probably have noticed the Cormorant hanging all dried up and dead at the top of the tree. Imagine the suffering this poor bird went through all because of somecarelessidiot decided to throw some fishing line over board. As for that any garbage that you encounter while fishing please have the courtesy and pick it up. If everybody does this, over time our fishing places will hopefully be clean and have that pristine feeling again.

The guilty parties leaving their s. h. i. t. behind should have their outdoor priviledges revoked and be confined to the city. Period.[xx(]

Ok so then who ever is leaving your tim hortons cups and gold colored smoke carton as Sandy's on the cowie can stay home
I was their today and seen three tim hortons cups on the ground and a bunch of other garbage
who ever you are, your a loser buddy a discrace to any other steely fisherman you know who you are
hope someone dumps garbage in your yard

how hard is it to take your garbage out[?]

Hopefully that smoking catches up with you soon [}:)] one day you will be sucking oxygen through a mask with tubes to your tank wishing it was fresh air form the cowie

quote:Originally posted by vince gee

Perfect you need it supporting Brad!!
Now Thats not a nice thing to say vince gee.[8D]:D
Iam a driller/blaster,we get most of the winter off but in the summer i rarely have a day off.
Cheers':)
Brad

Thats ok Brad - at least your not like a guy we know who SERIOUSLY doesn't work and lives off his wife - and SPENDS like a madman. He purchases an item, then a few months later has it for sale on the Buy and Sell for 1/4 of the price he paid. :D:D

quote:Originally posted by splittail

Thats ok Brad - at least your not like a guy we know who SERIOUSLY doesn't work and lives off his wife - and SPENDS like a madman. He purchases an item, then a few months later has it for sale on the Buy and Sell for 1/4 of the price he paid. :D:D

WHOA!! You're gonna get a serious hollerin at for that post! [:p]:D

quote:Originally posted by splittail

[:0][:0][:0][:0]:D:D:D

HHHHHHMMMMMM where do you find one of those wives that support fisherman???????I want one!!!!!:D:D:D:D:DLOL LOL

HHHHHHMMMMMM where do you find one of those wives that support fisherman???????I want one!!!!!:D:D:D:D:DLOL LOL

Ya, He'd like to borrow Serena for an hour to collect empties on his boat after Osama and Kev have been swilling lucksters on an outing. Brad, she could support you for a month on that alone. RIGHT WOLF?!!!

Back