Chicago Blackhawks 2014/15

[OdA4YeOgfsE] http://youtu.be/OdA4YeOgfsE

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...

Do I need to post clips of stupid drunken Vancouver fans rioting or was your post meaningful and I just missed the point ?

Feel your pain FD. Lived through a lot of awful Hawks seasons. :(

It was pretty much all 4th line coming through for the canucks. watched it live with my wife. great game. nice to actually see them win one...lol. as usually we end up going to a game that we figure they'll prob lose and they usually do. last 5 games we've attended (usually one a year) I think this might be the first one they've won... . mind you we've seen a couple that were determined by shootout... pittsburg being one of them. was good to be down at the canucks shooting end, midway between blueline and net.... lower section was nice too! :) told the wife that whoever won this game was going to be my team from now on. I do like watching the blackhawks play though. when they're on there game they're pretty tough to beat. lot of respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oilers goalie coach has been fired. I don't think it is as bold a move as I am expecting, but it is a move.

Habs are on the menu tonight. Call it 4-1 hawks.

Boys are waking up, going 5-1 on the circus trip and then beating the Blues 4-1. Richards, Versteeg and Kane have been on fire.

Regular season is such a slog.

Been hearing that..heard Versteeg be doing great... Rumours are the Chicago consider the Blue's there new reverie...:)

No love lost, for sure. Backes picked up 16 minutes worth of bin time. If they meet again in the play-offs this year, it will be physical.

Versteeg is no longer the Hawk whipping boy. One year after the ACL repair he looks more like v.2010 than v.2013.

Kane and he played together as kids. Richards at centre and presto, magic. For 8 games, at least. :eek:

1509772_418172138330315_7518194644982278570_n.jpg

...just to be fair I bumped...up a new fan...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leafs are on the menu tonight, almost as much fun to beat as the Habs.

Let's call it Hawks 5-1.

Tough loss Hawks. I was looking forward to overtime. Good on Yah Caps for winning the Winter Classic at home.;) eman

Better weather than other Winter Classics but the puck was a bouncy bit of business in the 2nd and 3rd. Funny how players that have been traded come back to haunt you.
Brouwer made a great shot for the winner.

Back