Cheanuh Marina Shout Out

Bugs

We were doing some fishing out of Cheanuh Marina in the rain and misery last Sunday. We arrived on site and realized we forgot the chartplotter... leaving us using a cell phone with Navionics to avoid hitting bottom with the gear. The cell phone did not have the jam to last the day in the cold... so I went into the store to see if they sold USB cigarette lighter plugs. The store is great, organized, good gear selection, and lots of extra information (for example white board outside with current regs). The woman working was super cheerful and helpful. When she realized she did not have the plugs she lent us her own out of her car and saved our day. Also said she plans to order in some of the plugs. Way above and beyond... just want to let folks know that is a quality operation at the moment and deserving of support.

My only complaint about cheanuh is limited parking for trucks and trailers and limited dock space to tie up while parking/ getting truck. It can get busy and some people are not super patient.

Love hearing about above and beyond service! Glad you were able to get out there.

Pro tip - Chemical toe warmer packs have a handy adhesive strip on them so you can stick them on the back of an electronic device to make its battery last longer and run better. Just spent a week at Lake Louise world cup DH races and kept my phone and radio going all day at -15 C using those little toe warmers.

Back