Charter recommendations

Carmanah

Hey I am just posting this for some advice on a ocean charter this time of year for two people, I know its short notice but my brother is coming to visit and it was just the way it worked out last minute(june 10,11 or 12). I live in the Cowichan Valley so I would prefer going somewhere less then a couple hours away Renfrew, Sooke, Vic, Nanaimo would be the areas most convient. If anyone has a recommendation of a specific charter or just general advice post in this thread or send me a pm thanks.

im open and back in sooke if you so choose my link is below

I've been doing well in Sooke all of May, fish on every trip out. Bigger fish in June.

Looks like lots of choices.

Good luck on your trip and post some pictures and a report!

So I took the majority vote and went with Blue Wolf Charters and it was an excellent trip we caught good fish and had a great time with Roy. The seas were rough but his boat is a beast and we felt comfortable the whole time, he had very helpful tips when playing the fish and his services appeal anyone who want to get out and catch some salmon.

Thanks for all the replys in this thread too this forum is a great resource. Pictures of the fish are up on his website.

http://www.bluewolfcharters.com/photos.htm

Back