Charlie Where are you?

Rockfish

Charlie Have not seen any posts from you in a while. Hope all is well with you.
Can’t afford to lose our most accomplished finder of facts.

X2 with all the drop out lately I hope Charlie isn't one of them. Always enjoy his options on things and how they were fully backed up by facts. If your out there Charlie hope all is well and you have a great season.

Me too, seriously. Your ability to pull up data is impressive and very valuable to all of us.
Hope all is well.

My guess is that Charlie just got fed up with the bickering and said SCREW IT, iv'e had enough.
maybe the new forum rules will help bring the good ones back...

Or he may be spending some time on a tropical beach; he has done that before. None of us are getting any younger so I hope it is not something else.

Man it is odd how some of us think alike on here, I was thinking about his absence the other day myself!

Charlie is one of the several on this forum who provided me with countless hours of reading and re-assessing my opinions on things and I'm sure he's done the same for 100's of others. We can't afford to lose such valuable contributors as they are the ones that make this forum such a good resource for all things fishing. Hopefully he's just off on a fishing trip somewhere without reception :)

On the other end of things it's a shame that there are a few people on here who seem determined to de-rail any productive/informative thread with abusive behavior or unsubstantiated claims. It's understandable why some good people/contributors would be turned off by the non-stop gibberish that comes forth from some people's keyboards. Let's hope the new forum rules allow for more civilized debate and the free flow of information from the valued contributors we have remaining.

Back