Canucks 2023-2024 season

I don't have any gems like that but picked up 8 plugs today. One of the kids has a birthday party so I have a few minutes to watch Winnipeg try to hold out against the Avs and hopefully catch some of the Nucks while I sort treasure from Sidney Anglers garage sale. Great people, thanks for putting it on and thanks all the venders, you guys rock. Nice to start the playoffs with a strong team!
IMG_1715.jpeg

Hockey crowds are weird though. Home crowds tend to go quiet when team is struggling/behind - but that's when they need the loudest support!

They are saying it's not the same injury, so that's a relief. But questionable for the rest of the series is definitely concerning.
Just our luck.

Rats, DeSmith is capable as long as there’s no softies and controls his rebounds. Play like he did in Edmonton and we should hopefully be ok. EP40 and his line really need to show more particularly now and I think Hogs struggled with the whole event.
More time in the Preds zone and tighten up the defence and we got this. Be ready the Preds will come hunting from the opening face off.

Rats, DeSmith is capable as long as there’s no softies and controls his rebounds. Play like he did in Edmonton and we should hopefully be ok. EP40 and his line really need to show more particularly now and I think Hogs struggled with the whole event.
More time in the Preds zone and tighten up the defence and we got this. Be ready the Preds will come hunting from the opening face off.
Silovs getting hot is their only hope now. De Smith can’t carry the load

Back