Canucks 2023-2024 season

EP40 fans are all hiding in their safe spot with Pete. Hopefully he can put one on the ice tomorrow. His value to other teams is dwindling, we need to trade him before hes locked in.

He just got a new contract. Not sure how much more he can get locked in- lol
Ya looking at these playoffs. I am liking Lindholm a whole lot more than peti (Casper) not saying he didn't help get the team were they are in the regular season. The nucks need to back the Brinks truck up for Big Z forsure.

Ya looking at these playoffs. I am liking Lindholm a whole lot more than peti (Casper) not saying he didn't help get the team were they are in the regular season. The nucks need to back the Brinks truck up for Big Z forsure.
Lindholm was looking like a trade bust just weeks after the acquisition, but is he ever proving his worth in the playoff run. My goodness what a difference. I heard Don Taylor on the radio the other day saying that number 40 must be injured.

Lindholm was looking like a trade bust just weeks after the acquisition, but is he ever proving his worth in the playoff run. My goodness what a difference. I heard Don Taylor on the radio the other day saying that number 40 must be injured.
EP40 injury rumors have been there since after he got the new contract. Must be more of a mental injury/motivation issue that's made Tocchet rant about it publicly. The guy's just a shadow of his pre-extension version. On the contrary, the two new acquisitions have made a huge difference.

He just got a new contract. Not sure how much more he can get locked in- lol
If he was being paid 5 million or even his old 7.5 million contract fans would not be as disappointed, but when you are getting paid like McDavid and Mathews, expectations are off the charts, and should be. It would be nice if the officials went out of their way to protect EP40 the way the do McDavid.

Last edited:
Am I dreaming or did our guys skate it in more than they dumped in? I know we're behind, but they look way better.

Back