Canucks: 2011/2012

What channel is that Lacrosse game on? I've played since I was 5 years old. eman

TSN ..... 10-3 Pens before I turned off and went back to CBC

Was talking about the Pits/Philly game;)

I wonder if whoever advances will play with a goalie next round

Oh dear. I hear the fat lady warming up her voice and someone has the pen out for the record book.

Oh dear. I hear the fat lady warming up her voice and someone has the pen out for the record book.

What are you talking about. They are playing great and just need to get some in the net. It's only the first period so shut your cake hole.

Great? Unfortunately LA is playing greater. Outshot Nucks 2-1. I keep waiting for them to open up like Pittsburg. Down to last two periods.

what a hit indeed, almost as good as the one on danielle eh?, or the one by brown that sent hank into the next century?, may brown will be able to line up laverne and shirley tonite for some tag team combo action,lol, 2 for the price of one?, Dennis, yesterday just called me, and it wanted me to relay a message to ya, try reading through the HAWKS thread and this thread and you will see it discussed in great detail,lol, yesterdays news my friend,lol....and first and foremost im a hockey fan, i watch every game i can,....should be a gooder....lookin' forward to the crapnucks livin' up to the title i give them and makin' history,LMFAO.....holmes*
Why would I read the sh!thawks thread??? Bad enough we have to read your BS on this thread. Grow up you troll!!!

Back