Canucks: 2011/2012

ya wait'n 2 see U'r post after the 2dayz game

seemz pretty tame 4 a ****........................loos'n U'r touch Cam, i predicted more poke'n

Kh

202563_o.gif

We're past that.....
snob-014.gif

LOL

Well, not an ideal game 1..... Luongo was very very good so we'll see what happens. You can't take that many penalties and expect to win.... Period.

No fault give'n IMO
LA, ta betta team won 2day

If Van do not show face in da next then they do not deserve to win the series

But WE WILL.................. mark my wordz

4Eva a kNucklehead

Len

PHP:
oh wait, it was the refs fault rite...lol....holmes*

Nope, I never said anything about them. They were outplayed even strength as well as special teams. A weird game but no time to panic :)

Would have been nice to have Daniel for the PP though... Cheap craphawks are to blame for that.

ya i know hambone, my comment wasnt directed at you specifically....i just cant believe how many times ive heard the ref card played from crapnuck fans...although the refs did make some questionable calls tonite and deffinately made some mistakes....holmes*

Lolol fair enough holmes. I can't say I enjoyed the reffing tonight :mad: but ya anyone that blames refs is out to lunch, I refuse to blame them.

Pittsburg should be upset with that Briere goal though! The zebras missed that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHA, not in yer dreamz my man, not in a million years,lmfao....and yes, i agree hambone....holmes*

U'r mill iz up bra
will have 2 see, just the first game. will break a sweat in the last, & anticipate a holla from the ****....................NOT!!

Have to say the score would have been a lot worse if not for Lou. One of his better games except for the leaker through the 5-hole.
Good on the Kings for bringing it. We basically rolled over for them and didn't want it bad enough. Hard to mount an offence when you're in the box.

Thought that call 'Charging' on Kasian was weak, should have been 'Gliding'. It was a clean check in my book. The Bitz hit was brutal though, could'a killed the guy.

LA deserved the win. Lou was good!! Can't score sitting in the Box!! Going to have to find their A game if they want to advance!!

Lou definitely kept them in it. That softy hurt though. Although it would have been worse if he didn't stand on his head. LA was targeting Tanev and drilled him a few times to try and throw him off. Thought he responded pretty good. Although I think they might change up the pairings a bit next game. LA played our breakout perfectly. They kept a guy tight on the D-man by the boards and didn't let us generate anything at all from the breakout. We couldn't get out of our end at times and just flipped it out, losing possession pretty much every time. Gonna have to fix that next game. Thought Edler had a stinker. Why clear the puck up the middle?? Directly caused the 3rd goal. Made a few other bad plays as well. Thought LA's PK was very aggressive and caught us off guard a bit. We started to move the puck a bit quicker on our last PP and generated a bit more. Gotta think quick against LA. I think we saw the best LA has last night, and no the best the Canucks have. We need to put our workboots on and out work LA. Need a PP goal or 2 as well. Why was Lapierre not on the top line for a shift or 2? He and Hank have chemistry and AV didn't even try it.

Based on yesterdays performance I'm going to go out on the limb and predict that the Can-Nots will play at least four games in the first round.

Think you hit everything right on Tula not to mention it seemed to me LA was basically on a powerplay the whole fricken game. Im not banking on Daniel back anytime soon but if we can keep it 5 on 5 well be fine. Lou rocked it.

Bitz gets 2 games. I think the canucks should have sat him anyways. No need to throw a hit like that. Unless it was against D. Keith. Then have at her. Funny that Weber only got a fine for chucking Zetterbergs head in to the turnbuckle and cracking his helmet. Guess if you're a star there's a different set of rules. Should have given him a game for that one.

Its going to be a close series...... LA had a horrible season but clearly they have enough talent to do some serious damage in the pllayoffs. Canucks can't drop both home games, so the pressure is on tomorrow night!!

Bitz gets 2 games. I think the canucks should have sat him anyways. No need to throw a hit like that. Unless it was against D. Keith. Then have at her. Funny that Weber only got a fine for chucking Zetterbergs head in to the turnbuckle and cracking his helmet. Guess if you're a star there's a different set of rules. Should have given him a game for that one.
x2 didn,t Weber get off easy last time as well ,his elite player status trumped his repeat offender status I guess. Just checked he hit Hansan with a head shot .ps Don foghorn Cherry thought it was Hansan's fault for putting his head in the wrong place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back