CANUCKS'- 2010

Cory should have been given the start tonight, said that before. I was screaming to get Lou out of there after the 1st goal. He had already let in 12 in 2 games and should have been on a very short leash tonight. They had the early momentum and that first goal totally deflated them. Now if they loose game 7 back home Lou will wear it. Their goalie has been great all 6 games, even in the losses...no bad goals against. Lou better play another good game or he will be the goat. Fair or unfair he will be blamed big time!

Game 7 you have to start Lou, but any soft goals and he has to be pulled. If he gets beat by a legitimate goal, fine but any gimmes... yank him. You can't afford to get behind. Just 1 goal is a feat to overcome with Thomas.

I feel sorry for the team. Hung out to dry by leaky Lou again. Which Lou shows up for game 7. Even the stellar Lou may not be enough with Thomas playing like he is and the injuries piling up. With the refs putting the whistles away game 7 promises to be an excellent chance for the Bruins to break through on Vancouver ice. I shudder to think of the damage downtown if the Canucks lose game 7. You would not catch me going to that scene. Thank goodness it is almost over.

It all ends tomorrow night thankfully. The Bruins will have nice hard ice to chase the canucks around on (which they can't do). Its pretty easy to see through the Bruins for what they really are at home,,GOONS!
Didn't like the Flyers in the 80's and don't like the Bruins now when they resort to the type of hockey they play at home.
And then theres the Boston Fans!!
Classless to the max. Mason Raymond is laid out on the ice with what turns out to be a very serious back injury and they chant dive..Then when he get helped up and all but carried off the ice no round of applause??? Now that is utterly classless...
I hope the Canucks school the Bruins in what real hockey is played like Wednesday night.Maybe the Boston fans can learn a thing or two as well,I'm not holding out much hope for that to happen though.After all "If You're not from Boston ,you're a nobody"..Ya right!! Bite me chowder-heads.

Whew,,rant over,time for my coffee!!!

yep i see your 1 fish short of 100;) ...let's hope we see the same team from game5...with the whistles put away... maybe it's tme for Sedins to hit em with their murse!!!!!

SO.... things are not looking too good for the nucks right now... We have alot of inguries. If we win Wednesday it is because Lou shows up or Thomas doesn't.

Also the owners of my company have attended every game here and in Boston. Today they returned and told me how they were treated in Boston. WOW is the word that comes to mind. Cab drivers said no to fares, Restaraunts refused to serve them, multiple times they were spat on during games. There is more, the worst part of all this is their 2 year old little boy whom loves hockey was with them. Talk about a lasting impression.

Boston = zero class.

Lou and the Sisters

luongo can't get no respect i tell ya no respect for christmas his wife gave him bubble bath and a toaster,

Attachments

• thelmaandlouise.jpg
    thelmaandlouise.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 16
You guys are too much!!

Sedin sisters?! Let me tell you that these guys are tougher than the likes of Gretzky, Bure, Steve Y, etc etc. It's a shame that so many seem to think they should be tough and super skilled. Not many goal scorers are that tough, but you guys must know that.

And Luo has had some rough moments in goal, but his D has collapsed in front of him as well. Was he the guy in net all year to help the canucks win a presidents cup? Has he faced more shots than any other goalie these playoffs? Yeah he suck!?

After having to endure Leaky Lou followed by Lucky Lou and the Leaky Lou again all I can say is I am glad it is finally coming to a close tonight. Through the years I have become an ever increasing fan of the NFL with the NHL still having a firm hold. After watching the NHL this season and the reffing standards being so arbitrarily enforced I have to say the NFL and its proffesional approach looks even better. When the dust settles on the season and things have cooled down, some serious reflection on how the NHL calls games and suspensions needs to be done. The regular season in hockey should at least rememble the playoffs or the playoffs should resemble the regular season. When Ovechkin, Crosby, Sedins,Perry, St Louis and other star players are non factors in your stanley cup final series it may be time to ask just what the NHL stands for and what they are trying to market. The Bruins have just about beaten the skill out of the Canucks and the Canucks are not a team equiped to hand the beating back. And yes they do look alot like the Phlyers of old who rode an unbelieveable goalie called Bernie Parent. If the Sedins had a Semenko type player watching their backs they would not be taking the abuse they are now. Gretzky was one hell of a hockey player, and he was tough in a hockey player sense, but in todays NHL he would be getting the crap beat out of him just like the Sedins are now. I hope the Canucks win as downtown will be a gong show if they don't.

nice hack homie you ripped that from the worst gm in nhl history good one! you on the beantown bandwagon this year? I'd take the Sedins on my team any day they each won the scoring title the last two years, they get smashed and hammered every game and get up for more. they are alot tougher than the arm chair hockey fans that write these stupid comments that's for sure. Like to see you out there getting nailed from behind from Eager and everyone else. see how you do.

One more game we're a little beat up this will be a big test for the heart of the team. Who's going to be the hero this year? Looking forward to the game, Go Canucks

First goal wins. And if Lou let's it in he's officially pregnant. He'll have missed his last 4 periods.

Well Homziee....It the last game for "Lord Stanley" what's your call for the score? You still have time to put "a little love in your heart" and come aboard..... :)

Back