CANUCKS'- 2010

Like I said earlier just like DFO LOL LOL hopefully they dont take them to lightly thats there worst enemy playing to the level of a team (in the past) wonder if schnider will get the start being detroit will be in the HOUSE tommorow night???
Wolf

Like I said earlier just like DFO LOL LOL hopefully they dont take them to lightly thats there worst enemy playing to the level of a team (in the past) wonder if schnider will get the start being detroit will be in the HOUSE tommorow night???
Wolf

Yup.....Schneider is starting tonight.

Thanks again holmes..... keep up the good work for us nuks fans LOL LOL
Girl friend had a good one tonihgt ... The oilers will have to walk to the airport.... cause they stink so bad they wont let them on the bus LOL LOL

Thanks again holmes..... keep up the good work for us nuks fans LOL LOL
Girl friend had a good one tonihgt ... The oilers will have to walk to the airport.... cause they stink so bad they wont let them on the bus LOL LOL
Again hope he don't predict a Nucks win

Rollin rollin rollin.....I say a loss tomorrow..... we cant win them all.
But who knows... nuthing means crap till the season #2 starts....Playoffs

I would bet they will beat Detroit tomorrow, but might have a let down on Long Isl.

I will bet you one hand tied steelhead fly.... that the above statement is not true.

What chya got?
:D
How many games left holmes?.............I want something that I haven't seen....custom made by you. I think you have 1 or 2 games left................G

I would bet they will beat Detroit tomorrow, but might have a let down on Long Isl.
As die hard nuck fan as I am. I bet you........ Dbl R, one of my best salmon set ups.....(sans flasher) That we lose tomorrow....
In return I want something sneaky if I win....want one of those top secrets.............

disclaimer... 12 noon Saturday..... bets pulled...Anyone else can do put in too. 12.....she gets cut

Last edited by a moderator:
"I keep rollin', I keep rollin', I keep rollin' and I can't stop. Rollin' and I can't stop, it's drivin' me outta' my mind..."

Outta' my mind alright. Just dropped $40/bones on two new Nucks-flags for my rig cause some peckerhead (probably a Habs fan) busted it off at a jobsite.

Kessler's back on line!

"I keep rollin', I keep rollin', I keep rollin' and I can't stop. Rollin' and I can't stop, it's drivin' me outta' my mind..."

Outta' my mind alright. Just dropped $40/bones on two new Nucks-flags for my rig cause some peckerhead (probably a Habs fan) busted it off at a jobsite.

Kessler's back on line!

Money well spent

OMG-Where-going-down.jpg

What a game!

Howard kept them in the game in the 1st and 2nd. Playoff games don't go to shoot outs, so this loss is a so what.

poor effort in the shootout by the crapnucks...holmes*

You expected something different? SOL trumps a L

Poor effort in the shootout.... gimme a break.... Has it been 10 games yet and what are ya tying me?:D

I wouldnt even call that an effort. thats was realy bad sometimes they look like they go in to that with no plan at all. but we got a point!!!!yeah

Thats was one of the best games ive seen almost playoff style but, that holmstrom is a real pain in the A$$ though....

Wolf

They came up against a hot goalie who won the game for them, and I agree the shootout was kinda' (totally actually) lame.

Back