Canned Sockeye 97 Cents

eaglemaniac

Coutrenay Rexall has Gold Seal Canadian canned Sockeye for 97 cents, limit 12 tins per customer. They just got it in yesterday, unfortunately the sale ends today. So for those who missed out this year get your boots on.;) eman

Hey Eman-- many thanks for the heads-up. Hellava deal. Picked up 24 cans between the Warden and myself. I had only canned one doz jars of soxs. The rest of the bootie from this summer was vac- sealed and in the freezer so the canned product was a bonus at that give away price.

My pleasure C.L. I sampled a tin, it's a wonderful product. Far superior to the American crap they put in cans. Hope you enjoy it as well. eman

That is cheaper than sending your own fish to St Jeans for canning!!!

After the 70 jars I got... I'd say it cheaper then buying jars/gas to do it yourself....

Still like mine better :rolleyes:

Good score guys

I did 3 1/2 cases of 48 cans...but that price kicks some serious @__ WoW:cool:
Long drive from Sooke thou..lol

Just an update on the Sockeye. Please call the Courtenay store to confirm 250-334-2481, but I have heard from the store Mgr. that due to the store recieving there shipment so late, she will offer the salmon Friday only at the 97 cent price. Limit 12;). eman

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there r.s?:D I do agree though. It's quite obvious that this is a reflection of the bonanza sockeye run this year.;) eman

Well I just went down there and they were not happy to see me. Someone just bought 48 cans and the manager got very upset at the sales person. I got to meet the sales person and the manager. The sale ended yesterday I was told. They did let me have 12 but told me that was it. But HELLO did any of you see the sale on pop? Pepsi and Coke products 2 case for $4.99 limit of 4. 4 case for $10, and guess what I could only have 4. Comox location as well for the pop but they have no sockeye left.

Laura stoped in on her way home from work and was told the sale ended at noon today which we all know is a lie. She was turned away.

Back