Bye bye Foodsaver vav packer

Once you go chamber sealer you can never go back!
That's for sure!!

Well now I'm thinking I want to upgrade to a multi seal bar machine lol. I went to Vancouver yesterday to get vac bags for the machine and the place I got them from also sells commercial vac pac machines. Much more expensive there though than buying them on the net from the states though. I got to look at a lot of different machines while I was there.
So then I came home and started surfing the machines available from the place I bought my Vac master 215 from and I found this one: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/ar...achine-with-three-seal-bars/120VMASVP330.html
An excellent price for a machine this size with three large seal bars and the ability to do very long packages just in case you need to do whole fillets or fish if you're in a hurry. This same type of machine here in Vancouver is $7500. So even by the time I pay exchange and shipping and duties/taxes it will still be less than half the price!

Sooooooo....if anyone wants to buy my Vac master 215 I think I will have to upgrade to the bigger machine :)

That's for sure!!

Well now I'm thinking I want to upgrade to a multi seal bar machine lol. I went to Vancouver yesterday to get vac bags for the machine and the place I got them from also sells commercial vac pac machines. Much more expensive there though than buying them on the net from the states though. I got to look at a lot of different machines while I was there.
So then I came home and started surfing the machines available from the place I bought my Vac master 215 from and I found this one: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/ar...achine-with-three-seal-bars/120VMASVP330.html
An excellent price for a machine this size with three large seal bars and the ability to do very long packages just in case you need to do whole fillets or fish if you're in a hurry. This same type of machine here in Vancouver is $7500. So even by the time I pay exchange and shipping and duties/taxes it will still be less than half the price!

Sooooooo....if anyone wants to buy my Vac master 215 I think I will have to upgrade to the bigger machine :)

Hey I sent you a private message. I have a VP545 and I'm looking to downsize to a 215. Let me know if you'd like to discuss

I have had a Foodsaver commercial model since the mid 80's nd rebuilt it twice and it has done thousands of bag but I just bought the VP215 from the same place as Chasin Dreams and WOW just WOW. Best money if spent in a long time. I wouldhave bought the igger one but I have to pack mine back and forth to Telegaph Cove and the 215 is the better part of a 100# so that's enough

Back