Buying new motor offshore- Hong Kong

Almost sounds too good to be true if you decide to go that route keep posting I'd love to know if there is a catch

Pretty bad translation if you read the customer reviews. Makes you think the reviews are ******** unless they were actually translated

Scam, on the hull truth someone asked about this site. The prices are unbelievably low, I do not believe you will get any product. Been a few sites like this around, my brother was looking at another site, same prices, motors shipped from indonesia, lol

Last edited:

Here's a review from one of thier customers. I wonder if the prices are Can. Or US?

$17,900.00 $8,700.00
Save: 51% off

stars_5.gif

It's the my favorite color.It like the white dolphin go with my boat.
I like it very much.
Date Added: 03/03/2016 by Morris Selon

Maybe they are knock offs. From what I have heard about Parsun, Hidea etc. Designed to sell and run decently, until the warranty is up. Parts interchange with Yamaha with may appear identical yet be functionally inadequate with regards to performance and longevity.

Their mission statement makes my head hurt;

"We has been adhering to the "quality first, customer first, pragmatic and pioneering,refine on" business philosophy, to provide high-quality, low-cost products and first-class service to customers, rapid and harmonious development, sincerely cooperate with you, to join hands in creating a better tomorrow you me his!"

Maybe
Their mission statement makes my head hurt;

"We has been adhering to the "quality first, customer first, pragmatic and pioneering,refine on" business philosophy, to provide high-quality, low-cost products and first-class service to customers, rapid and harmonious development, sincerely cooperate with you, to join hands in creating a better tomorrow you me his!"

Sounds like my "Mission Statement" after 4 Baja Margarita's!!! LOL

Easy solution is to send a link to that website to the company manufacturer and ask if they are an authorized dealer?

Thanks for opinions. No shortage as usual. I'll wait and take my time to buy a new motor in North America if NAFTA is still around post Trump inauguration and prices don't go thru the roof.

Back