Building a resilient blue economy

Matthias

The Vancouver Board of Trade is hosting a sustainability series conversation tomorrow at noon. There are some interesting panelists (full disclosure my company is one of them). The premise of the chat is around what the Provincial and Fed gvt can do to support a blue economy in a sustainable manner, and how some emerging industries can support this mission.
Minister Bernadette Jordan will be giving a brief talk (hopefully she's made a decision on regs), and Mike Meneer from the Pacific Salmon Foundation is moderating. It will be a great discussion.
It's $30 to participate

Link to event:

The Vancouver Board of Trade is hosting a sustainability series conversation tomorrow at noon. There are some interesting panelists (full disclosure my company is one of them). The premise of the chat is around what the Provincial and Fed gvt can do to support a blue economy in a sustainable manner, and how some emerging industries can support this mission.
Minister Bernadette Jordan will be giving a brief talk (hopefully she's made a decision on regs), and Mike Meneer from the Pacific Salmon Foundation is moderating. It will be a great discussion.
It's $30 to participate

Link to event:

Looks like a good event. I'll forward it to a client or two that might be interested.