Bubba Blade knives review-my first impressions

On a side note in this thread, does anyone know where Paul ended up? I heard a rumor that would be unfortunate if true as he was a great member on this forum.

Super awkward…🤣

Anyway. I got a North Arm Kermode for xmas from my better half. Didn’t even ask for one either, she did a bunch of research and ordered one custom engraved. Amazing knife, and gift.

Back to topic I bought a Bubba at River Sportsman en route to Kyuquot last August and really like it.

I should reach out to North Arm as they offered a discount to me on coming up with the Kermode name.

Last edited:
On a side note in this thread, does anyone know where Paul ended up? I heard a rumor that would be unfortunate if true as he was a great member on this forum.
Totally understand that’s not me though hope Captain Paul is good. Trip in July got canceled.

So my review of bubba is overall positive. I have found that the rubber handle loves to grow mold all over it really strange but I have two knifes that have been in storage for a while and both came out of storage with fur
Mine have never done that. And they don’t get used often enough

Back