Browns Bay Chum Derby

Way to bring it home Duffer. That calls for a pre christmas get together beer at the Lorne. Let me know when it works.:)

We got together at 7am this morning to where our boat was moored (coast marina) and decided to skip today too. I would've probably fished if we were running from Browns, but that 30min run up the narrows wouldve rattled our brains out this morning. It was blowing like a bat outta hell.

Congrats Duffer for the win.

<Get Busy Livin, or Get Busy Dying>

Tuff couple of days,Went 3 for 6 with our biggest just over 8 pounds.Saturdays weather was awesome,sunday... not so much.Still had a great time:)

Had a great time this weekend.
We managed to go three for five on Saturday.First one in the morning was 9lbs.then missed a couple over the next few hours.finished the day off with a double at about 2:45. they went 8.5 and 10 even.
Saturdays party at the tent was entertaining,But they could not get me to try the kelp beer funnel.Fun watching the others though!
We stated late Sunday;) had one on but did not stick.Nothing in the tub. All hits came on Green Betsy with black and pink @55 and 70 feet. Good times,great facilities,Will likely do it again next year.

Congrats Duff.Probably seen you out there and did not know it.

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Jen saw you lots you were fishin mid channel we were inside more I was in my buddies Grady I waved to you guys on the water today.Thanks guys for the congrats Ill see u guys at the Lorne. Duff

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

Team Green Machine and Team Legend managed 2 in the box. One was 12 and the other was 10 pounds. Saw a few of you hard cores but was to busy laughing and enjoying myself to notice much. Stayed at dolphins in CR again this year and woke at the crack of dawn with a splitting head. Congrats to duffer for the winning fish and I’m in to a trip to the Lorne to celebrate. Big thanks to the crew at BB for another great derby. I will be there next year
GLG

Very slow for me on the weekend. Hit Greensea day one and got nothing. Day two we got two after weigh in :( One 13 and the other 9 lbs.

Reel Chaos

Just got home from another great derby put on by B/B. Sat we went three for four, Sun we didn't hit the water till ten due to the weather and boated one out of four. overall great time, great derby and well worth the trip. Thanks again to all the staff at Browns for doing a great job.[8D]

Did anyone try the tip in the posts of having the sliding weight at the flasher and what was the result.

Back