Bottoms up to Tips Up

Tellyman

Just wanted to say thanks to you, Tips Up, for a pleasant transaction. Nice to know that there are some real people still left out in this world, and not someone trying to scam you. When you send a cheque to someone you have never met, and have the product send out as described, that means alot in my books nowadays. Again, thanks. Bottoms up!!! [8D]

Eh!!!!

I think most of the guys on this forum who have been posting for any length of time are pretty trustworthy. Nobody wants there name smeared on the forum even if you are mostly anonymous. I've met some very good guys through the fishing forums and no one wants to be labeled as a shyster.

Cheers to all the good guys on the forums. Overall a very dependable group of guys. Although, their honesty might come into question if you ask about how big that fish really was. You might need a picture with the fish hanging from the scale to get the true weight. Even then make sure you can see the guys feet in the picture, as he could be standing on the fishes tail as he lifts up on the scale.

Back