BOE Marine Electronics

abbyfireguy

Anyone use BOE Marine for electronics purchases? Living in Abbotsford I buy most of my stuff and get it shipped to Sumas Washington which is 2 minutes from my house.
This company seems to have a good rep and very very good prices..
Just want to find out if anyone here has bought from them and what your experiences have been?
I am looking at a Lowrance HDS 7 with 50/200 transducer for $854.00 or a HDS 5 with 50/200 trans for $554.00

Any experiences you can share will be helpful.Unfortunately I am on a tight budget after spending way too much on hunting equipment last month and "she who holds the purse strings" is not too impressed.
Hopefully I can get what I need and get back to the "happy wife happy life" situation..

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchase an HDS 10 Gen2 from them 2 weeks ago. Great service and no problems and well priced.

Also try www.worldwidedistributionCompany.com they have a save 15% discount available. I picked up a Lowrance 4G Radar for $1600 USD included overnight shipping.

The HDS 7 unit with 80/200 transducer is $764.15 USD with the discount. You can contact them and get the 50/200 for you I am sure. The HDS 5 unit they could also price for you would save you some $$$ on the pricing from BOE.

Only thing was they are a new company on the market and had a couple issues with them shipping the product late. Just touch base with Jon there and ensure he is on top of it. If in no hurry then no issue for you.

Haven't bought from them, but have dealt with them many times for product info and electronic info. They were very helpful and very informative, I'm sure that there would be no issues dealing with them. A lot of very good feed back form guys over on "thehulltruth.com" website.

Skip the transducer and get an airmar right away

I stepped out and ordered a Lowrance HDS 5 with Nautical insight and 50/200 transducer after calling BOE,very informed staff.. I also went and sat in my pal's boat and used his HDS 5 a bit. Was holding out for a 7 inch wide screen,but the dollars are tight. It will be fine as I have a small cabin and am very close to the screen when driving . My old Fish Finder was a tiny 4 inch screen...

They're OK but understaffed---when they have their spring sale you have to watch out and stay on them---I ordered a Furuno 587 just to give them the business. Shipping was prompt but when I followed the order with a 1Kw transducer, 2 weeks went by with zero response---they clocked the sale on my credit card then I had to chase them down and ask why they never shipped--- oh, that x-ducer is no longer available in zero degrees they said.... this was 2 weeks after I booked the order and I had to chase them down to solve the problem.

I went to imarineusa.com, got the same x-ducer for $45 cheaper then BOE offered it, and it arrived in two days after order confirmation

Where's the best pricing and availability for an Airmar P66 transducer to fit the HDS 5..

Now the wait begins,hopefully only a few days. I also ordered P66 trans from IMarine USA. Hopefully both items will be in Sumas by next Friday when we come back from an week away in the RV.

I have purchased from them, it was a seamless great deal.
I saved $350 over what the best boat show deal I could do here on a set of new Bennet tabs with the EIC controller.
I would use them again.

Jim at BOE is the guy doing up all the wicked Tuna boats with their new electronics.

Back