Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

OK guys keep those boats coming. Im looking hard this year. Been saving my pennies for the last year and upped my purchase options. Looking for a 21-24 ft. Hard top. Metal or Glass. My price range is 45-75. Preferrably an outboard. I could reach a bit higher but Ill have to ask for forgiveness after that.
My Pursuit 2470 may be going up for sale in the next month depending on another rig becoming available.

OK guys keep those boats coming. Im looking hard this year. Been saving my pennies for the last year and upped my purchase options. Looking for a 21-24 ft. Hard top. Metal or Glass. My price range is 45-75. Preferrably an outboard. I could reach a bit higher but Ill have to ask for forgiveness after that.
How about buying my project Searay 22,27 Ft. OA.with pod and twin 2015 Merc 115's,hardtop,2021 Tuff trailer. New everything,Fuel tank and hoses etc.headliner/hull liner.EvA decking,upholstery,cabinetry,Simrad 12",rear steering etc..Should be ready in a couple of weeks for 1/2 your top budget.

26’, go look at @ExFlyGuy boat, that’s one good deal for a great riding hull, @Rayvon boat I know well, not sure what the restoration looks like but I know what it looked like before, we wait and see for updated pics ???

26’, go look at @ExFlyGuy boat, that’s one good deal for a great riding hull
I think it may be gone… First guy that looked made a full list price offer with deposit after thinking about it over night. It has now passed the sea trial, passed third party survey and is booked into the shop for engine scan first thing Monday morning. If for some reason he backs out there is a line of people waiting to look at it. I had 18 people inquire while it was listed. Maybe I should have asked more… going to be sad to see her go!

I think it may be gone… First guy that looked made a full list price offer with deposit after thinking about it over night. It has now passed the sea trial, passed third party survey and is booked into the shop for engine scan first thing Monday morning. If for some reason he backs out there is a line of people waiting to look at it. I had 18 people inquire while it was listed. Maybe I should have asked more… going to be sad to see her go!
Not surprised it sold quick, nice boat, well priced, probably could of gotten more if you wanted to D… around

First offer is often the best offer. I think you priced it right to sell it. No dicking around with 18 showings to get what you sold it for right away. Well done

That’s a quality boat at a fair price. No wonder there’s so much interest.

As one who loves Pursuits, I saw this 2002 with a 2016 F250 with low hours https://breweryacht.com/listings/2002-pursuit-24-2470-bonnie-jean/2810233/

Yes...$4-5K to ship cross country, plus a trailer, but it looks to be in good shape. I have no personal stake in it, but my former 2470 was such a sweet ride, well built, and nice design, so when I see a good one I have good memories of my 11 years owning one, and sometimes I still wish I had it. Go Pursuit! DAJ

As one who loves Pursuits, I saw this 2002 with a 2016 F250 with low hours https://breweryacht.com/listings/2002-pursuit-24-2470-bonnie-jean/2810233/

Yes...$4-5K to ship cross country, plus a trailer, but it looks to be in good shape. I have no personal stake in it, but my former 2470 was such a sweet ride, well built, and nice design, so when I see a good one I have good memories of my 11 years owning one, and sometimes I still wish I had it. Go Pursuit! DAJ
Is the 250 enough power?

Back