Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

So I have buddy in Alberta that has this exact boat but with a 150 Johnson with 600 hrs. This one with the Suzuki has 1100 hours. His boat and trailer are absolutely pristine and has an arch and radar. He wants to sell it but I'm not sure what to offer. What does the gang think Screenshot_20240321_150040_Facebook.jpg

So I have buddy in Alberta that has this exact boat but with a 150 Johnson with 600 hrs. This one with the Suzuki has 1100 hours. His boat and trailer are absolutely pristine and has an arch and radar. He wants to sell it but I'm not sure what to offer. What does the gang think View attachment 104436
The old Johnson ain't worth much (2k maybe). So what's on the hull for electronics and extras? Lots of variables but I'd think 25k is as much as he'd possibly get for a repower boat. More likely in the teens.

So I have buddy in Alberta that has this exact boat but with a 150 Johnson with 600 hrs. This one with the Suzuki has 1100 hours. His boat and trailer are absolutely pristine and has an arch and radar. He wants to sell it but I'm not sure what to offer. What does the gang think View attachment 104436
Really depends on condition. Electronics 10 years old or newer?
Comes with riggers?
Condition. If it is mint with a good trailer that is huge. 2 stroke Johnson I would guess, solid motors. If in good shape, invest in a good kicker or it has one?
24-32 k depending on so much.

Flame on.
Small tug boat. CA$31,000

View attachment 104482
Ah the no window feature! I’m a little concerned the person who set up the trailer also designed/made decisions on other parts of the boat. Remarkable!

Back