Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Family tuna boat? It has a pretty nice cabin, especially with the heater. It looks like it needs radar. There is no mention of autopilot, but there is a Garmin unit beside the Lowrance's. I'm not sure about the gas mileage being something to brag about; it sounds like regular big boat mileage. It sure seems priced right with that trailer, boat being rewired, and having thrusters.
put 20k into it and it is more than tuna ready. also a great family boat.

Is it a red flag this hasn't sold yet?

Also, is it better to try and find a newer model that has composite stringers? Says the wood was replace 10 years ago, but stored inside out of the water.

Has anyone looked at this boat?
Not sure about this one, but definitely worth the look, if the work was done properly 10years ago, it should be solid, my wellcraft was redone, in 2014 and is rock solid, if it’s design similar to mine, there is access to check it out, lots of good reviews on those 20 step hull

Seems decently priced? Almost a month old listing ..

From the ad: MOTOR: YAMAHA F115 (2004) 1550 HOURSSource
**(Google search) The first-generation Yamaha F-Series models, manufactured between 2000-2005, are notorious for severe and unusually fast dry exhaust corrosion problems. The F225 models, in particular, experienced this issue after only 500-700 hours of use.**

Safe to say this would need a repower immediately/near future?

Not sure about this one, but definitely worth the look, if the work was done properly 10years ago, it should be solid, my wellcraft was redone, in 2014 and is rock solid, if it’s design similar to mine, there is access to check it out, lots of good reviews on those 20 step hull
I asked him if 14k would be considered and I'd come for a sea trial, but he said no.

IMO buying a sailfish with twins for a once a year tuna trip is insane lol unless you have too much money, don’t get me wrong if you can afford it, it’s a great roomy heavy fishing boat,15 plus years ago when we could fish and retain fish offshore all season yes,but with all that’s going on now not so much. But again it’s just my opinion. And yes that boat has a 9’- 6” beam, so need a permit every time it’s getting towed legally
Those 25’ sailfish are beasts, if that one is structurally sound,and those yami make it to 3000 hrs like they are capable ov it could be a good boat, but ….. plan a 60k repower down the road 🤮🤮and a budget to push it around ( gas)

Those are very good hulls.

Back