Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I had one until recently what a great boat if it was 24’ it would still be with me. Can say enough about the ride quality especially after I installed trim tabs to help level her when I had a big boy a board.
Same boat looks like for sale now.

So .. someone buy this and take me fishing. that or lend me a trailer.....

View attachment 103957
F-it, Everett’s not that far away. Run it up here and then tie it up on a public buoy until you find a trailer

I'm not going to lie; the photo from last summer or the summer of 2015 is a nice one. I'd try to qualify but I don't have enough crypto ;)

There's a second diesel Island Runner for sale at Thunderbird and has been for s while. These boats are decently efficient with a 5.7 vortec so I wonder if the diesel is keeping buyers away? I would agree that saying pics for qualified buyers isn't helping market a boat at all. Sea trial sure ok, but pics? Come on....someone can have mine for a fair cut less too 😀

There's a second diesel Island Runner for sale at Thunderbird and has been for s while. These boats are decently efficient with a 5.7 vortec so I wonder if the diesel is keeping buyers away? I would agree that saying pics for qualified buyers isn't helping market a boat at all. Sea trial sure ok, but pics? Come on....someone can have mine for a fair cut less too 😀

My 23 has been diesel for 18 years, with duoprop. Efficiency is nearly double the original 350 cu in gas with single prop. Maintenance is less.

If the guy is actually trying to sell his boat, I absolutely don't understand refusing to share a complete set of pics in the ad.

That diesel coast guard one sold quick but it was a hard top/locking cabin. It’s just the price in my opinion unless the yanmar is a troublesome one?

There are enough boat crazy people that everything other than a project can sell if it’s priced appropriately. I feel like raincitys commander is worth 2X as much as a soft top Houston. No disrespect but the size and build quality…etc etc

Specifically, the crowd that towards an Island Runner seem to lean away form an Island Runner with diesel. No argument about diesel vs gas efficiencies at all, but the buying segment for the Island Runner specifically may have preconceived notions that "diesels are smokey" and so forth, without further justification, and lean towards gas powered vessels.

Oh and any prospective buyers of my Island Runner can have all the free pics they want!

Specifically, the crowd that towards an Island Runner seem to lean away form an Island Runner with diesel. No argument about diesel vs gas efficiencies at all, but the buying segment for the Island Runner specifically may have preconceived notions that "diesels are smokey" and so forth, without further justification, and lean towards gas powered vessels.

Oh and any prospective buyers of my Island Runner can have all the free pics they want!
You’re selling yours?

You’re selling yours?

For the first time it's front and centre on my mind due to the circus at MCM and loss of the boathouse. I have other arrangements but it's nearly square per round hole so I am thinking about a center console style around 21' might be a better option and then I just leave it on the Sunshine Coast full time.

I should add, I think that mcm will be rebuilt but that's a long way down the line.

thoughts on that aluminum boat from bayside? Would that be a kit boat that was put together by a welding shop? Its right in line with what I am looking for.

The deadrise seems minimal in the one photo from behind.

1710005037616.png

Back