Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hi guy's, Just got myself a 12 foot aluminum and want to sell my 9ft Dave Scadden pontoon boat. It's got a casting platform which is great for flyfishing. Heavy duty pontoon boat not like the cheaper ones! Great condition! Message me for more info. Thanks1709407741079.png

Last edited:
With no trailer you’re better off with a 26’ Tolly or something for that price.
When I see these numbers I just shake my head, I paid 26k in 2002 with a brand new trailer, boat was 1996 with 300 original hr on engine, boat was 9 out 10 condition, I was the second owner, kept it for 7 years sold it for 5k, with a rebuilt 5.7 after the 5 litre blew up

Lots of money put into it since 2018 so I can see why it is priced the way it is. Kicker and radar are nice to have.
Mine had a good kicker and radar too, maybe I am just bad at selling stuff, trying to sell a old used boat and recoup what you put into it is insane, my crappy bayliner should of sold for 100k if you think that way lol, I know for a fact I spent well over 100k in repairs over the 7 years of owning it

Mine had a good kicker and radar too, maybe I am just bad at selling stuff, trying to sell a old used boat and recoup what you put into it is insane, my crappy bayliner should of sold for 100k if you think that way lol, I know for a fact I spent well over 100k in repairs over the 7 years of owning it
I'm starting to feel pretty lucky selling my 2459 last summer. I paid $14500 US in 2016. Had 6 years of just regular maintenance ( oil and filters). 2021 and 22 new manifolds risers and brakes on my trailer. Also kicker steering , and throttle control and another sounder. Some ignition problems along the way in those years too. All in all about $7700 worth of repairs as the bulk of the work myself. I figure I had just over $30K in to the boat and I sold it for $30k after 2 weeks on the market. Having a bit of a time find what will suit me next but no regrets owning or selling g that rig.

I'm starting to feel pretty lucky selling my 2459 last summer. I paid $14500 US in 2016. Had 6 years of just regular maintenance ( oil and filters). 2021 and 22 new manifolds risers and brakes on my trailer. Also kicker steering , and throttle control and another sounder. Some ignition problems along the way in those years too. All in all about $7700 worth of repairs as the bulk of the work myself. I figure I had just over $30K in to the boat and I sold it for $30k after 2 weeks on the market. Having a bit of a time find what will suit me next but no regrets owning or selling g that rig.
Remind us what you're looking for next?

My buddy’s dads 22’ Arima in Victoria BC

Back