Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It’s been for sale for a while. I don’t know if projects are worth much these days, trailer likely doesn’t have electric over hydraulic brakes, no pictures or photos/info on the drives/shafts. If it was a hard top that beam and hull would be a little more attractive?

I’m driving by this weekend but already hoping to pickup a free project for my YouTube channel.
Fair enough. Sounds exciting. Looking forward to updates on your project!

My project is hopefully going to get some laughs, but it is definitely not beamy and thread-worthy. I am in awe of everyone from double eagles to hourstons who really dives into a project and restores these boats.
They are all thread worthy.

Post it up so we can help your spend you money and time!

That's why we're all here anyway.

They are all thread worthy.

Post it up so we can help your spend you money and time!

That's why we're all here anyway.
No money! Pretty awesome guy is donating this little project. It’s an inflatable that should go to the dump but comes with some nice accessories. I have an $80 tube of inflatable repair sealant from Trotac hopefully all it will cost to get me out fishing to a close to shore spot for halibut with a buddy who will be in his 5k kayak next weekend. I’m going to be wearing my floater jacket as it’s a hair-brain idea and I’ll only go if the weather is nice.

Not the worst price with a fresh-ish motor and a kicker. Would still be inside, under on top and between that thing pulling wrenches and stuffing it full of $100 bills if I bought it though.
Exactly, got sick of trying to keep this thing going, felt bad for the guy who bought it at 5 grand,more value in the trailer he got with it,

Back