Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Seems like a nice package if you can negotiate trailer
I talked to him tonight, trailer is definitely not for sale and he has 4 guys coming to look at the boat tomorrow, probably the same 4 guys going g to look at the Campion 542 in the same area. I spoke to that guy also.

Seems like a nice package if you can negotiate trailer
Well the Striper Sold. I'll bet the Campion goes today also. I hope I get a first to plate opportunity for a deal like those

Nice to hear some boats are selling. Still sitting on the 208. Hoping with the spring approaching it will move.

Double cummins if you are into that sort of thing?

1981 Uniflite 48c 48c sport fisher​

$95,000
Listed a day ago in Oak Harbor, WA
I wonder if all the rods and reels hanging in the lounge come with it. If so the boat might be free

Hi team, I am preparing to sell our long-loved family boat, as we have up-sized to accommodate our growing family. Here at the details, and apologies in advance for the length of post - I have been continuously upgrading her over the years, so there's a fair bit to list. Please send me a DM if you'd like any more info and/or have any questions. Will be sad to see her go, as dad has now passed and she's been my gal ever since, but excited for the next owners to enjoy her for many years to come. Boat is current inside heated garage in Squamish.

1993 Proline 190 Sportsman Center Console

Single owner boat – dad bought her new from Tideline Marine in Sechelt in 1994 (anyone remember Dorn?). Ultimate fishing, prawning and day-tripping machine with loads of upgrades, fully turn-key, and she's very economical to run. Everything works. Solid, fiberglass, deep-V hull with wide bow flare – handles rough seas incredibly well, with self-bailing deck (corner scuppers). Comes with EZ Loader boat trailer with two fresh tires and a spare wheel bolted to frame. Boat easily towed with a mid-sized pick-up / cross-over / SUV, and launches in/out solo with ease. March 2023 survey performed by F.I. Hopkinson Marine Surveyors – available upon request.

Estimated market value in 2023 survey: $20,000 CAD (boat only)
Listing price: $20,000 CAD (boat + EZ Loader trailer)

Main Power:
  • Re-powered in December 2018 with a new Mercury 115ELPT Command Thrust with 160 hours
  • Command Thrust 115HPs have the factory gearcase of a 150HP Mercury (supporting longer props, and larger gear ratios) for more lift, better acceleration, improved handling and added durability
  • Manufacturer break-in procedure and service schedule since new (Don Green and Buccaneer Marina)
  • Engine has been flushed with fresh water after every use
Auxiliary Power:
  • Re-powered in July 2017 with a new Mercury 6HP kicker (tiller steer), extremely reliable, never failed
  • All factory-recommended and annual maintenances completed by certified marine mechanics (Don Green and Buccaneer Marina)
  • Direct fuel line plumbed into boat’s main internal 190L / 50G fuel tank
Main Steering:
  • Up-graded to SeaStar Hydraulic (some pics below pre-date this upgrade), pinky-finger light
  • Installed new in 2018
Sounder / Fishfinder / Chart Plotter:
  • Upgraded to a new RayMarine Multifunction Display in 2019
  • Loaded with Navionics USA & Canada Charts
  • The visuals and resolution are fantastic for fishing and prawning - details below
Transducers:
  • Two different transducers targeting different fisheries/bathymetries, setup on an automatic splitter
  • RV-100 (RayMarine) transducer: 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high-frequency CHIRP fish targeting, and RealVision 3D™ - best used for shallow water (<100 ft), amazing for jigging salmon and bottom fish
  • P66 (AIRMAR) transducer for deeper water and trolling fisheries (usually when I am trolling with riggers for chinook), and holds bottom at planning speeds at depths up to 1,200 ft
Additional Features:
  • 190L (50G) internal fuel tank
  • Mercury digital SmartCraft guage (SC1000) for all vitals
  • Live baitwell, 49L (13G) capacity
  • Large casting deck (great for fly fishing and spin casting)
  • Built-in fish (kill) storage box with scupper drain that drains through-hull
  • Four flush-mounted rod holders (2 aft and 2 mid-ship), great for trolling, cut-plugging, and mooching
  • Two pairs of rod holders for storage on either side of cut-out transom
  • Self-bailing decks (corner scuppers)
  • Swim-grid to port with step-up ladder
  • Wired in for electric Scotty downriggers
  • Danforth anchor with 20’ chain and 200’ rode
  • Raw water washdown, coiled hose included
  • Sunbrella center console cover
  • Two-battery setup with switch
  • Ritchie navigational compass (dash-mounted)
  • Blige with bilge pump and automatic float switch, with transom drainplug
  • Horn (electric)
Additional Info:
  • Minor (rare) cosmetic scuffs, and tired decals/stickers - easy to "freshen up" if desired
  • SmartCraft gauge works perfectly, but has a small LCD defect in one corner (never bothered me!)

View attachment 101120
View attachment 101121View attachment 101122View attachment 101128View attachment 101123View attachment 101124View attachment 101125View attachment 101127View attachment 101129
Got to say your Facebook ad is one of the best I've ever seen. Selling the dream! Have you had any offers yet? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3525109851136308/

Depending on the hours , that could be a great deal. Love the motor with shaft. Stand up head. Trailer looks good . My neighbour has the 27 Mackinaw and it’s a nice boat to fish on ! Solid. think this one would be worth a look Capt. Ed?

Back